Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

★★★★★ Happy Hump Day Morning Thread 1-22 ★★★★★

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pretty happy but nailed the '94 ABCD Winner redemption set, including ABCD Winner card, for what I think is a good price. Knock that one off the list and now to just locate the redemption card which I'm being told is the hardest and most valuable :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning guys
Just finished building a three pallet lobby display of Pepsi including a football and 12th man jersey in the back wall portion [MENTION=5961]MisterT[/MENTION] that chipper is awesome!-

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Pretty happy but nailed the '94 ABCD Winner redemption set, including ABCD Winner card, for what I think is a good price. Knock that one off the list and now to just locate the redemption card which I'm being told is the hardest and most valuable :lol:

Very nice Mac. I just picked up the 1994 ABCD redeemed winner card last week too. I still need the other one but I am in no rush on them.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sure glad that this showed up today. Planning on getting it signed at TwinsFest. I was worried since I'm leaving in the morning tomorrow

scan0039_zps54019f5b.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Very nice Mac. I just picked up the 1994 ABCD redeemed winner card last week too. I still need the other one but I am in no rush on them.

Nailing the redemption send-in card is a very high priority for me. One of the last 90's cards I need, probably my second most wanted card behind a 1999 Fleer Starting 9.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Nailing the redemption send-in card is a very high priority for me. One of the last 90's cards I need, probably my second most wanted card behind a 1999 Fleer Starting 9.

I would have thought the send-in would be the easier of the two but I guess I was wrong. I was able to pick up the redeemed verison for $10 so I was very happy with that.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Afternoon. I think I like the hollow stars from yesterday better. Have a different one for tomorrow, then probably keep the hollow stars.

This notice is required by law.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That bat looks great! I wish I played ball so I could have a sweet bat like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts