Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 box of Ginter Black X from Topps Onlilne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
maybe this will be like 2014 minis were--seems like a cool idea, be really limited by being available only via Topps.com, only to get blown out in a frenzy of a weekend and the marked flooded with singles and inserts. But since I didn't get a box of Ginter earlier this year, and I thought the Blacks were a cool look--and would look great autographed in silver--I bit on one box. here's some highlights...

Probably my best base cards...

My minis--the non-sport minis were not black, they are the same as other Ginters. The bottom 4 are A&G backs.

Buybacks

Relics. Beadle? Really?

Got a couple of pairs of guys. Nothing to wow about, though.

A pretty typical Ginter box, insert-wise I'd say. The black does look good in hand, though. Was disappointed to pull only two Twins (May and Perkins) and two Cardinals (Wainwright and Wong) Some teams I got as many as 5 guys, and some only one from a given team. Like I said, pretty typical Ginter box. Anybody wants singles of their guy, LMK, and I will take a look as I will probably be listing some singles over the weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts