Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 More Box of Artifacts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Hello all. Hope all is well out there. Here is my next box of artifacts. Will be going to the LCS in the next hour or so. Havent decided what to buy, two more boxes of artifacts or 3 boxes of UD Series 1. Maybe I will get some comments before I leave. Anyway, here is my latest box of artifacts. Any and all comments are welcome and thanks for looking.

scan0005-2.jpg

I also got a flyers redemption.

Thanks for looking,
Hwilensky

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Neely and Bourque! And should be a solid hit on the Flyers redemption, one would assume it'll be JVR.

Go with two more Artifacts.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
I went to the LCS to get the UD series 1 he was sold out, got 1 box of artifacts instead and got bubkiss. I will post results later. I did get an artifacts Luongo /10, but crap other wise. I am stopping with the artifacts for now.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Sorry about the break man. The two Bruins g/u were nice as well as the LeCav /25. This time of year its kinda tough with hockey products. The Artifacts is really hit or miss and it seems the last couple of years has gotten worse on your chances of hitting a nice card. Like Messier said, the Flyers redemption should be decent. Keep your fingers crossed. Good luck if you do any UD Series 1. Its a fun rip but if you hit stinkers for YG's it can be painful. Here's to a Tavares.

Members online

No members online now.