Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

12/5 FCB football Daily Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Hey fellas.

I, for one, am excited about tonight's MNF game. I need 6 pts from Gates to clinch a playoff spot in FFB. This said, he'll probably end up with 5.90 pts.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
sometimes buying blind lots can work out. Knocked out 17 refractor/xfractor needs and also got an AJ Green variation RC!

Maybe I should make a STEAL OF MY LIFE thread. :lol:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
sometimes buying blind lots can work out. Knocked out 17 refractor/xfractor needs and also got an AJ Green variation RC!

If you do it on the football boards you might reach 2 pages with maybe only 1 ****** posting about how you suck at life.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
CollectorsCorner said:
seahawks4ever said:

If you do it on the football boards you might reach 2 pages with maybe only 1 ****** posting about how you suck at life.

:lol:

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
kcgranola said:
anyone want to talk about shoe's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I be rockin them New Balance 609's. Yeah, I know, I'm gansta. The hole in my shoe you ask? Got shot in my pinky toe...you know...cause I'm gansta like that. Now I use it to stash my weed. Damn dogs can't tell the difference between the smell of weed and my feet. Yeah my feet smell like weed...cause you know, I'm still gansta.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
kcgranola said:

for as much daytime tv you watch...you've got a really poor sense for what style is...is that the midwest in you...or the Central California? :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
cartersprings said:
Hey fellas.

I, for one, am excited about tonight's MNF game. I need 6 pts from Gates to clinch a playoff spot in FFB. This said, he'll probably end up with 5.90 pts.

I, and all Chargers fans, learned awhile ago, that relying on ANYthing from a Charger is a sure way to disappointment! :(

and I have Rivers as my Starting QB... :(

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
seahawks4ever said:
kcgranola said:

I be rockin them New Balance 609's. Yeah, I know, I'm gansta. The hole in my shoe you ask? Got shot in my pinky toe...you know...cause I'm gansta like that. Now I use it to stash my weed. Damn dogs can't tell the difference between the smell of weed and my feet. Yeah my feet smell like weed...cause you know, I'm still gansta.
9dollars.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts