Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

12/5 FCB football Daily Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
CollectorsCorner said:
seahawks4ever said:
CollectorsCorner said:
seahawks4ever said:
you know what really grinds my gears?

When you send a pm to someone, then see them post something, but never read what you wrote.

I ignore most pm's

I know you do. But I'm not talking about you...this time. :lol:

That's a relief, I had to go and check my inbox.

Although you never did let me know about the heritage stuff :lol:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
CollectorsCorner said:
seahawks4ever said:
CollectorsCorner said:
seahawks4ever said:
you know what really grinds my gears?

When you send a pm to someone, then see them post something, but never read what you wrote.

I ignore most pm's

I know you do. But I'm not talking about you...this time. :lol:

That's a relief, I had to go and check my inbox.

Although you never did let me know about the heritage stuff :lol:

Ummmmm I'm working on it HELLOOOOOO

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
funny conversation over some Chrome between me and the old lady yesterday....got 2 racks of Chrome...this is how it went.

Her: You don't ever get $h1t! I don't know why you keep buying this crap! Get anything good this time?

Me: Well...got some ex-USC guys. Oragne Jordan Cameron and Tyron Smith Xfractor.

Her: Not so good then, HUH?

::facepalm::

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Conversation between fiancee and I about Chrome:

Me: Wanna get some Chrome?
Her: You sure?
Me: Yes.
Her: OK but I get to open some.

After busting and not getting much:
Me: Well that wasn't too bad.
Her: Yeah, I got a Beanie Wells card so I'm happy.
Me: Yes, you sure did. :)

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
mine likes to open packs too...I don't know why though...she hates football...she just likes to be the one to pull the good stuff I guess...she did pull the Cam Xfractor and the Cam Orange the very next day. I should just let her open all of my packs.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
bosoxgeneral said:
i miss my ex :( lol. She actually enjoyed opening wax more then I did

that's because women don't have the same reproductive organs as men do so they can't get kicked in the junk!!! :lol:

bosoxgeneral

Aug 24, 2008
Ft Carson, Co
TiajuanaDonkey said:
bosoxgeneral said:

that's because women don't have the same reproductive organs as men do so they can't get kicked in the junk!!! :lol:
haha it was cool, she didnt care about pulling a hit, she just cared that they were shiny haha. though she did pull a d jarret gu out of 06 lcm pretty sure she jumped up and down at that one lol

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
TiajuanaDonkey said:
mine likes to open packs too...I don't know why though...she hates football...she just likes to be the one to pull the good stuff I guess...she did pull the Cam Xfractor and the Cam Orange the very next day. I should just let her open all of my packs.

yeah, Veronica has pretty good luck too. Last year she pulled a Tebow purple/555 and pulled the redemption for the Gore/Lewis/Wayne triple auto out of Magic.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
bosoxgeneral said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:
bosoxgeneral said:

haha it was cool, she didnt care about pulling a hit, she just cared that they were shiny haha. though she did pull a d jarret gu out of 06 lcm pretty sure she jumped up and down at that one lol

the shop that used to be in town would keep all of the higher end stuff in the glass case by the register...you know, the guaranteed hit in every pack kind of stuff...she used to love that stuff...she pulled me a Reggie Bush Sage Auto in 05....she thought I was going to faint! :lol:

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:

yeah, Veronica has pretty good luck too. Last year she pulled a Tebow purple/555 and pulled the redemption for the Gore/Lewis/Wayne triple auto out of Magic.

luck of a lady....or just random luck...who knows :lol:

bosoxgeneral

Aug 24, 2008
Ft Carson, Co
TiajuanaDonkey said:
bosoxgeneral said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:
bosoxgeneral said:

the shop that used to be in town would keep all of the higher end stuff in the glass case by the register...you know, the guaranteed hit in every pack kind of stuff...she used to love that stuff...she pulled me a Reggie Bush Sage Auto in 05....she thought I was going to faint! :lol:
Haha nice, and now that I'm single and collecting again, collecting has become one of those things that I don't tell girls I do, unless im 100% sure they wont laugh lol.

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
Thanks for the package you sent Micah. I guess I never crossed off the ones you told me you had and since it's been so long I only needed 3 of them lol. The base did help with my 2nd set.

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
someone got a carson palmer today

to bad its not the graded one. however it does have a nice rebook logo thing I think its fake :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Got a Valiant card in of a former Crosscutter, paid $2.99 dlvd. If it's not worth at least $500 by Christmas, I'm gonna flame Leaf all up and down this board...

ALTHERRValiant.jpg

Fantastic looking cards in hand.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
kcgranola said:
someone got a carson palmer today

to bad its not the graded one. however it does have a nice rebook logo thing I think its fake :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got 2 jersey cards in today and you would think I was a USC fan...

2008 Mayo jerseys of Carson Palmer and LenDale White :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Got some Bryants in today. This is my first Sephia and it does looks sweet...

Also got in the Baseball Platinum commons I needed to fill in for the others I lost/put in a trade without realizing it. ::facepalm::

Oh, and the first of 2 Pigeon DVDs for Santa Day. The Dads will know that one! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts