Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

12/5 FCB football Daily Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
in honor of his sack on sunday todays mail

image1.jpg

and old school trent green

image2.jpg

17/40

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Just about Finished a small, but very cool, college uni card Project that was ALOT easier (and cheaper) than I thought it would be!

bosoxgeneral

Aug 24, 2008
Ft Carson, Co
gt2590 said:
Just about Finished a small, but very cool, college uni card Project that was ALOT easier (and cheaper) than I thought it would be!
woot woot, I Think im done buying until after new years, looking to invest in a couple tattoos while im home.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Um, I think that the announcer (not Jaws or Chucky) just said that the former Jags owner built one of the best expansion franchises in any sport. A team that gets blacked out and can barely stay afloat draws praise as "one of the best expansion teams in all sports"? And we thought Gruden was the worst one on the coverage team.

gt2590 said:
Brad said:
Sounds fun gt. Any hints about it?

Not with CM lurking, I've been "Guest Cat'd" a couple times lately, even on a ToysRUs eBay item! :eek: :lol:
I'll find out what it is, and when I do...you'll be sorry you made it difficult.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Card Magnet said:
Um, I think that the announcer (not Jaws or Chucky) just said that the former Jags owner built one of the best expansion franchises in any sport. A team that gets blacked out and can barely stay afloat draws praise as "one of the best expansion teams in all sports"? And we thought Gruden was the worst one on the coverage team.
They were for about the first 10 years or so... :?

Card Magnet said:
I'll find out what it is, and when I do...you'll be sorry you made it difficult.
Yeah, probably. But I still can't figure out how you got TRU to pull the item I wanted just before I hit the BIN on Double bucks day... :? :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Wasn't really paying attention to game, but now I'm sweating in CM's ESPN league.

Was up 40 and opponent had Rivers and MJD. Was a little worried to start, now I'm alot worried.

I was all set up to be #1 Seed, now Maybe not. I need that week off with Forte and Starks hurt. Plus, it'd save J a Fiver. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online