Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st 2011 pick-up......signed Teddy "Ballgame" Perez Steele

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
muskiesfan said:
Congrats on a beautiful pick up! I am a big fan of the signed Perez-Steele's myself. Hoping to add a couple to the collection this year. :D

Thanks Joe and good luck in your pursuit......certain Red Legs I assume ;) ??

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
MaineMule said:
muskiesfan said:
Congrats on a beautiful pick up! I am a big fan of the signed Perez-Steele's myself. Hoping to add a couple to the collection this year. :D

Your assumption is partially correct my friend. :D I also want to get some of the big names; Williams, Mantle, DiMaggio, Mays, etc. It's such a beautiful set that I would love to try and put the entire set together. Regardless of who you collect, who doesn't need a Ted Williams auto in their collection? ;)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
muskiesfan said:
MaineMule said:
muskiesfan said:

Your assumption is partially correct my friend. :D I also want to get some of the big names; Williams, Mantle, DiMaggio, Mays, etc. It's such a beautiful set that I would love to try and put the entire set together. Regardless of who you collect, who doesn't need a Ted Williams auto in their collection? ;)

I picked up a complete set unsigned in their original packaging last year..

I looked on EBAY and I see there is a set with 7 auto's for a decent price..

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Pinbreaker said:
muskiesfan said:
MaineMule said:
muskiesfan said:

I picked up a complete set unsigned in their original packaging last year..

I looked on EBAY and I see there is a set with 7 auto's for a decent price..

Does anyone have a complete checklist?

Thanks
Tom

Members online

Latest posts