Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Hanson pick-ups today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I have never been a fan of sticker autos. I pulled a nice N43 auto of Hanson from Ginter, beautiful card with the
sig on card. I would focus on stuff like that. Good Luck with the collection.

Kevin

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
schmidtfan20 said:
I have never been a fan of sticker autos. I pulled a nice N43 auto of Hanson from Ginter, beautiful card with the
sig on card. I would focus on stuff like that. Good Luck with the collection.

Kevin

Go back to eating batteries.

To get a rookie card of one of the best young pitchers in the game for 15 bucks is an absolute steal. I don't know if these are Hanson's normal prices now but I'd pay that any day of the week for a sticker autograph.

It looks like the Bowman Chrome RC is better value, though. Man have his prices fallen.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
schmidtfan20 said:
maybe it isn't a steal and that is what a sticker auto gets these days.

just sayin'

It's not a steal in terms of eBay but it's definitely a steal in terms of player. I can't help but read every one of your posts as "Blah, Blah, Blah, Jamie Moyer. Blah, Blah, Ryan Howard, Blah Blah. Blah Blah, BATTERIES!"

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
schmidtfan20 said:
maybe it isn't a steal and that is what a sticker auto gets these days.

just sayin'

It's not a steal in terms of eBay but it's definitely a steal in terms of player. I can't help but read every one of your posts as "Blah, Blah, Blah, Jamie Moyer. Blah, Blah, Ryan Howard, Blah Blah. Blah Blah, BATTERIES!"

LOL what?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
matchpenalty said:
His stuff has come way down.
Nice pull on hitting his n43 ginter auto. What is it # out of. Those are such cool cards.

The N43 is numbered to 15. I think someone else here pulled the Longo, they are really beautiful cards and I don't
even collect Hanson.

Kevin

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
AKA Coastal said:
Why does every thread have to turn into a pissing match lately?

I've been drinking a lot of green tea, and that goes right through you. It also increases blood flow which helps with the confidence.

I'm not against a good aggressive debate in threads every once in awhile ,but it seems like every thread I click on is littered with a bunch bickering. I come on the boards after a long day of work trying to get away from that.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Good Pick-ups , Hanson's prices have dropped a bit. That finest was a steady seller at $25+ for awhile. I would look into getting some Bowman Chrome Autos sooner rather than later because those are the ones that if prices rise will get expensive quickly.

Good Luck

gsueagle04

Jun 30, 2010
Thanks for the comments guys, just now got into collecting regularly this season and it all started with pulling the Hanson peak performance auto in my first pack of Topps this year at Spring Training. Being a huge Braves fan and thinking that Hanson has a ton of upside, I decided to see what I could do collecting other autos without spending a fortune.

@Bull---I graduated from Southern almost 2 years ago now and usually go back for 1 or 2 home games a year---I have UGA season tickets though and I dont miss those home games---prefer the atmosphere with 95,000+ more than the one with 15-18,000 :)

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
gsueagle04 said:
@Bull---I graduated from Southern almost 2 years ago now and usually go back for 1 or 2 home games a year---I have UGA season tickets though and I dont miss those home games---prefer the atmosphere with 95,000+ more than the one with 15-18,000 :)

I graduated in '06, but haven't been to a game since I moved to Houston in '08. I miss tailgates. I can't stand UGA, so I've never had the conflict to choose. A lot of my fraternity brothers only go to dawgs games though, not sure why they just didn't go to school in Athens!

Members online

Latest posts