Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Bowman Chrome Draft team break LIVE NOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I am surprised no one has heard anything yet, even the mods. I'm not necessarily worried, but think an update is definitely in order.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
there is no reason to get worried because if you are not getting your cards then you are not getting them so why waste time being worried...i do agree we should keep bumping threads....does anyone know if ethan has an ebay account or did any one try emailing him at his paypal addy?

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
I filed a claim on his ass.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I hope everything is ok with him, and if something happened to him, I truly apologize but, it looks like he is scamming us. Something needs to be done about this.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Nick1190 said:
I filed a claim on his ass.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I hope everything is ok with him, and if something happened to him, I truly apologize but, it looks like he is scamming us. Something needs to be done about this.

Word to big bird.

I'm sure in a couple of days he'll come on, something horrible will have happened, and we'll all look like jerks for not having perspective or whatever, but we have every right to think we got taken here. Never filed a claim on a non-ebay item before. Same deal? 10 days no response, money back?

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
moxacaine said:
This will be a lot of negative feedbacks for him as well since we have a feedback system.

Since our feedback system just launched, what stops retaliatory negatives back from him?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
pujolsjunkie said:
moxacaine said:
This will be a lot of negative feedbacks for him as well since we have a feedback system.

Since our feedback system just launched, what stops retaliatory negatives back from him?

Believe me, someone will be watching. If it does happen, PM a mod.

13. User feedback. The site now supports user feedback for every user. Please note that feedback fraud will not be tolerated. False negatives will result in a minimum 3 day suspension. Negative feedback is intended to be left as a last resort measure, and only after the transaction is done. Please leave negative feedback ONLY if necessary. Also note that there is no feedback without a transaction. You may not leave a feedback at all unless you have a posted trade with this member. Feedback shall be limited to short comments and shall not include any slanderous accusations. Feedback text is also subject to the standards of chat on this website.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Folks, please try to refrain from getting all worked up. I know your money was on the line and you expect your cards in return. Let the mod staff handle this and be supportive of the issue as we work to rectify the situation. I know it looks bad, but I am hoping it turns out for the good. We'll keep all of you informed of the situation.

Thanks

Brian

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
Folks, please try to refrain from getting all worked up. I know your money was on the line and you expect your cards in return. Let the mod staff handle this and be supportive of the issue as we work to rectify the situation. I know it looks bad, but I am hoping it turns out for the good. We'll keep all of you informed of the situation.

Thanks

Brian

I honestly think everyone is being very polite and patient at this point. For the amount of people and the amount of money involved I think everyone is handling it very well actually.

Members online

Latest posts