Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 BA Prospect Handbook

Are You Going To Buy a Copy?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Curious to see if people still consider it worth buying. Vote above.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I buy it because it's good bathroom reading. I don't hold too much weight on what they say, but some of it is interesting. It's also nice to have during the season when you need to find a quick summary of a lower tier prospect, and the internet has nada.

Personally, I wish they would add some more content to the write-ups for each player. Tool grades, future full projection, etc. but I guess that's what BP is for.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
I buy it because it's good bathroom reading. I don't hold too much weight on what they say, but some of it is interesting. It's also nice to have during the season when you need to find a quick summary of a lower tier prospect, and the internet has nada.

Personally, I wish they would add some more content to the write-ups for each player. Tool grades, future full projection, etc. but I guess that's what BP is for.

I agree full with everything in the bold. It helps me determine what low-end guys I will buy into as well. Sometimes it just easier to look a guy up in the book than it is to look all over the internet for him too...

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Why stop now? I've had them since the beginning.

Granted, in 2001 they had far more value on the prospector side than they do now, but it's still a good read.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I'll be there at the BA mailroom the day it arrives from the printer. I think Scotty is starting to recognize me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts