Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 National--My Take on things

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
phillyfan0417 said:
blanning71 said:
Brad said:
I didn't realize you were there too Blan, I swung by the booth.

You suck. Next year I'm gonna make a list of everyone attending and PM all of you my cell number so you can call when you get near the booth. Damn. I was on the floor promoting the site.

By promoting the site do you mean pimping the hat as a bill board to anyone who would give you some cards?

:lol:

Tim, how could people not give him cards for wearing "The Hat" ? :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Look here Alan. I had three bags full of sets that I gave out to dealers and collectors alike all across the show floor. Straight up reppin the site. Go back to your haiku chop poses and we'll get the camera ready! LOL.

Wes

OG
Administrator
blanning71 said:
Look here Alan. I had three bags full of sets that I gave out to dealers and collectors alike all across the show floor. Straight up reppin the site. Go back to your haiku chop poses and we'll get the camera ready! LOL.

Dealers. PSHHH. I gave out three boxes full of Topps crap to various children wandering alone without their parents... :shock:

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
LLWesMan said:
blanning71 said:

Dealers. PSHHH. I gave out three boxes full of Topps crap to various children wandering alone without their parents... :shock:

and in this state that's called Level 3

Latest posts