Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Red Hot Rookie Redemption Ryan Kalish ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pingboy333

Mar 12, 2011
Pelham, AL
Does anyone know anything about a 2010 Topps Red Hot Rookie Redemption RHR-10 Ryan Kalish card? The only information that I can find is that the RHR-10 card is Brett Wallace, not Ryan Kalish. Is the Kalish card a variation?

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
What I'm trying to tell you is that there is no such thing as a 2010 Topps Red Hot Rookie of Ryan Kalish.

The only redemption card of Kalish issued in 2010 was the Topps Finest Rookie Redemption, card # 10.

It looks like this in redemption form:
$(KGrHqQOKo8E0U64M8QhBN(I+,d-Yw~~_12.jpg

It looks like this live:
$(KGrHqJ,!lgE1FzJt8)rBNbOnEzjPg~~_12.jpg

Pingboy333

Mar 12, 2011
Pelham, AL
I understand about the Finest Redemption, I have it. This is a Red Hot Rookie Redemption card RHR-10. I purchased this card form Checkoutmycards. I have been unable to get any information on it. It is completely different from the Finest Redemption card. It was advertised on Checkoutmycards as RHR-10c. I know the Brett Wallace card has a RHR-10 and RHR-10b (the auto version). I think that this may be some sort of unannounced variation.

chrisgillam

Sep 10, 2010
::facepalm:: If you actually believe it's numbered RHR-10c. Then please, either show a scan or provide a link.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Pingboy333 said:
I understand about the Finest Redemption, I have it. This is a Red Hot Rookie Redemption card RHR-10. I purchased this card form Checkoutmycards. I have been unable to get any information on it. It is completely different from the Finest Redemption card. It was advertised on Checkoutmycards as RHR-10c. I know the Brett Wallace card has a RHR-10 and RHR-10b (the auto version). I think that this may be some sort of unannounced variation.
Ryan Kalish doesn't have a Red Hot Rookie, not sure why you think he does but he doesn't. And no there was no unannounced variation.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
baseballguy350 said:
I'll eat my words, but I still have no idea where that came from. I have had a Kalish saved search on ebay for quite some time, and have never once seen this card until today.
Is it a mock-up or a promo? I still don't think this card truly exists or was issued.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
I could see that being the case. The font on the back looks off, but I don't have another RHR to compare it to.

If COMC has it on their site they had to scan it.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Throw that idea out then. I'm not familiar with COMC. A quick Google search brought up nothing either. I'd email Topps, but I think I have a better chance hitting Mega Millions tonight then getting a helpful response. Who is the Topps member here? dinabs?

Pingboy333

Mar 12, 2011
Pelham, AL
I have emailed Topps and am awaiting a response. I was also able to find a thread where a Kalish collector put out a buy offer on this card. I have emailed him for any information he has.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
baseballguy350 said:
Throw that idea out then. I'm not familiar with COMC. A quick Google search brought up nothing either. I'd email Topps, but I think I have a better chance hitting Mega Millions tonight then getting a helpful response. Who is the Topps member here? dinabs?
Yeah, send dinabs a PM. He would be able to clear this up.

Members online