Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BOWMAN DRAFT PICKS FINAL CHECKLIST (EDIT - AFLAC Added)

Does This Checklist Make You Want to Increase Your Wax Order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
fsulevine said:
I personally hope to pull a Carson Sands USA Auto! He is a local product and I have been umpiring his games since he was 12. He is pretty tall for a sophomore, about 6'3" right now. Brings it regularly 89-92, but that will probably increase a bit with age as he fills out his lanky frame. His dad, while I haven't dealt with him much at all, has a local reputation of being an a-hole. Carson is a solid, LH pitcher with a bright future. Needs to mature a bit regarding controlling his emotions, but a lot of that comes from who his father is. Getting a lot better about it, though, I must say.

Welcome Steve, good to see you again. Thanks for picking one of my threads to make your entrance.

FCBexpress.jpg

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Jaypers said:
fsulevine said:
I personally hope to pull a Carson Sands USA Auto! He is a local product and I have been umpiring his games since he was 12. He is pretty tall for a sophomore, about 6'3" right now. Brings it regularly 89-92, but that will probably increase a bit with age as he fills out his lanky frame. His dad, while I haven't dealt with him much at all, has a local reputation of being an a-hole. Carson is a solid, LH pitcher with a bright future. Needs to mature a bit regarding controlling his emotions, but a lot of that comes from who his father is. Getting a lot better about it, though, I must say.

Welcome Steve, good to see you again. Thanks for picking one of my threads to make your entrance.

FCBexpress.jpg

Thank you, JP! Don't get much time to log on at home these days... busy at work, but what I am doing at the moment takes a TON of time for the computer to process. Figured I would check in and see if Bowman Draft is still due out next Wednesday. I'll be heading to my folks that night and won't be back until the following Sunday, as my wife and I, along with some friends, will be at the FSU/UF game in Gainesville. My folks live about 45 minutes south of there. If there is any chance that my case will arrive next Wednesday, I'll probably take the day off in hopes of being able to bust the case and list about 1/2 the big hits, as is par for the course for me, prior to heading out of town. Still waiting to pull that elusive first ever Superfractor for me. I have pulled 3 red refractors, the first of which I still own... the Mike Montgomery auto we discussed last time. How is Jim these days? I see he is a moderator.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
fsulevine said:
Thank you, JP! Don't get much time to log on at home these days... busy at work, but what I am doing at the moment takes a TON of time for the computer to process. Figured I would check in and see if Bowman Draft is still due out next Wednesday. I'll be heading to my folks that night and won't be back until the following Sunday, as my wife and I, along with some friends, will be at the FSU/UF game in Gainesville. My folks live about 45 minutes south of there. If there is any chance that my case will arrive next Wednesday, I'll probably take the day off in hopes of being able to bust the case and list about 1/2 the big hits, as is par for the course for me, prior to heading out of town. Still waiting to pull that elusive first ever Superfractor for me. I have pulled 3 red refractors, the first of which I still own... the Mike Montgomery auto we discussed last time. How is Jim these days? I see he is a moderator.

Yes, it's scheduled to release next week. Who needs turkey when there's Draft?

I refer to Jim as Mr. Mem, Version 2.0 these days. He busts enough cases to earn that title.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Jaypers said:
fsulevine said:

Yes, it's scheduled to release next week. Who needs turkey when there's Draft?

I refer to Jim as Mr. Mem, Version 2.0 these days. He busts enough cases to earn that title.

Whatever happened to Mr. Mem anyways? Is he still around. I get to E-Bay and bust much less than in years past... marriage, mortgage, and a Governor that thinks all of us State Workers are the Anti-Christ kills the card collecting portion of the budget.

Members online