Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Baseball Giveaway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
No good deed goes unpunished.

Seriously........sometimes the sour grapes over not winning a contest on these boards is just plain crazy. I blame it on Little League Baseball where everyone wins and nobody is taught losing with grace!! :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I posted something like "I'm sure I'll be picked".

And lo and behold...

you were picked because the first page all got slots

it's just the way these contests work.

I really don't get why anyone would be upset. If you haven't won a contest then it's just luck. We have never fixed a contest and never will. It's really dissapointing to see a lot of these responses.

This contest was not for new members. This contest was not for old members. This contest was for people who took the time to put one post in a thread. Who you are, what you contribute, what you can contribute, none of that matters.

Some of you need to look up the word random and stop trying to invent drama where it isn't there.

Suddith

Jun 7, 2011
That was me. Not the most active at posting on the forum, but I do frequent the store. :) I'll bring another one over to you before the lsu game. lol

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'll be at work tonight. Can someone post what card or cards I get? Or will they all be posted? I'm slot #23.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
I didn't read through the entire thread, but people really XXXXXed about not being picked? Those people should be embarrassed...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
you were picked because the first page all got slots

it's just the way these contests work.

I really don't get why anyone would be upset. If you haven't won a contest then it's just luck. We have never fixed a contest and never will. It's really dissapointing to see a lot of these responses.

This contest was not for new members. This contest was not for old members. This contest was for people who took the time to put one post in a thread. Who you are, what you contribute, what you can contribute, none of that matters.

Some of you need to look up the word random and stop trying to invent drama where it isn't there.

~ I knew it all along! And you would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those damn meddling members of the Anti-Leaf foundation lurking around here!~

Good luck to you all!

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
can y'all post who gets which pulls here? I'm not sure if my piddly internet can keep a good hold on the ustream.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Didn't know about this until just now, but I'm watching just to see what is pulled. Good luck to everyone involved, and thanks a ton to Brian Gray for letting us check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts