Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(3) Bowman Jumbo Cases - Quality Scans Posted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Only had time to sneak out of a meeting for one box and it was worth it :) Are the Blues this easy to get or was the box loaded?

Also got a JR Murphy Refractor I didn't scan...

BowmanBox1.jpg

CastroBlueAuto.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: (3) Bowman Jumbo Cases are here - 1 Box, Very Blue

I'd say that qualifies as a loaded box.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Umm yeah, the Whitson is one of the nicer USA pulls as well.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

Sell that Castro now. Should get $300 or more.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009

With Blue's now numbered to 250 wouldn't we be seeing more of them in boxes? Granted 4 in a box is a lot.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008

2nd Box... Short an auto, Harper is a base, (4) Refractors and (1) Blue... Chapman and Mejia are Oranges... Sorry the pics aren't great, working with a camera phone...

BowmanBox2A.jpg

BowmanBox2B.jpg

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Re: (3) Bowman Jumbo Cases are here - Very Blue Start

Doing very good with the parallel's... Only downfall is only 1 Strasburg Chrome through 3 boxes... All non auto's are refractors... Tate is a Refractor

BowmanBox3B.jpg

BowmanBox3A.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Re: (3) Bowman Jumbo Cases - Very Blue Start, 3rd Box Up

TREmendous boxes so far I say!

I agree the Castro probably should pay for those 3 boxes by itself. And I think I kinda like the Tate "I'm a bada$$" photo too, even if the sig leaves something to be desired.

May your Blue streak continue! BTW, If you get a Justin Upton Blue, I'll take it off your hands.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Re: (3) Bowman Jumbo Cases - Very Blue Start, 4th Box Up

Also wanted to add good luck getting a gold base card anywhere near mint out of the jumbos. Every one of mine has had 4 bent in corners and they are the bottom card on the packs. I even tried cutting the packs with scissors but it looks like it was the way they were packaged.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008

allstarauction said:
Also wanted to add good luck getting a gold base card anywhere near mint out of the jumbos. Every one of mine has had 4 bent in corners and they are the bottom card on the packs. I even tried cutting the packs with scissors but it looks like it was the way they were packaged.

the funny thing is that the box i broke had a huge dent in the corner but all the cards were fine. my buddy did a mint looking box and all his cards were either scratched or scuffed. be careful about the chrome's since one pack of mine were pretty warped. luckily none of the big cards came out like that though.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008

6th Box... An extra auto, 3rd Jersey of the case, and 2nd Red Refractor...

I am glad I didn't presell lots though, only 2 Strasburg Chromes through 6 boxes... and there is a definite warping problem with a good bit of the chrome base cards.

BowmanBox6a.jpg

BowmanBox6b.jpg

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Re: (3) Bowman Jumbo Cases - Very Blue Start, 6th Box Up

Wow... the case that keeps giving... Scans in a few...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts