Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6 years of sailing and I finally speared my whale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
pic says it all

deangelowilliams06lcmmirrorblack1-1.jpg

glad to finally have it in hand

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Awesome card, congrats!

seahawks4ever said:
Maroon and Gold said:
Nice card, but was that the best sticker they could find to put on it?

Those were the only stickers [strike:158obszm]Topps[/strike:158obszm] D/L/P used back then (the silver ones). In 2007 (I think), they switched to clear stickers.

Great 1/1 man!

FYP ;)

Feb 9, 2012
seahawks4ever said:
Maroon and Gold said:
Nice card, but was that the best sticker they could find to put on it?

Those were the only stickers Topps used back then (the silver ones). In 2007 (I think), they switched to clear stickers.

Great 1/1 man!
The silver looks nice, but meant the smearing on the D

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
^^^^jesus take the blowout garbage back there please.

Over there always someone being a debbie downer in someones mail thread. You are one of the culprits especially if you did not get a gophers card. Normally commenting how someone overpaid... Why did you change your user name over here from mnvikingstwins?

The scan is huge so it magnifies that but that is fine and far from smeared and quite common to those stickers My Holmes black was the same way in 06

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Very nice! Congrats on finally harpooning your Moby Dick. But is that really the best picture they could use for DeAngelo? I mean, with the glare from his visor.

Members online