Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a cool auto pull i think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Its been so long since I pulled anything at all so I just gave up and got a small box at Target today and pulled this card. I used to ride freestyle many moons ago so this card means a lot to me! Only one i see that sold was on e-bay for 48 bucks.(looks like my dog got one of his hairs in there LOL.
HOFFMANMAT.jpg

Me back in the day:
brad%204.jpg

a couple of years ago:
new%20bike%209.jpg
new%20bike%2011.jpg

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Nice pull but your bike pics are priceless :lol: . I had a Dyno but couldn't really do any tricks. Brought back some good memories though...thanks.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
That's a cool pull, all the Ginter autos are very nice and there are some very interesting people.

Congrats

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Nice story, but I literally :lol: out loud when I scrolled and saw your pic from back in the day.
Those short shorts are a killer. :lol:

Nathan

Mar 15, 2011
Haha, great post. I used to ride a bit back in the day as well.

Just watched the ESPN 30for30 "birth of big air" a couple of days ago and it kind of rekindled my interest. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
thanks guys. Yea i was sporting the tube socks. That was around 1985. Here is a pic of my GT when i was done building it:
brad%209.jpg

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Skyway tuff wheels 2. Had the same on my Schwinn and Redline.

Have you been to Evan's right down the road from Bradleys funeral home?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Mr.Whipple said:

Evan's? I live about 3 minutes from the Bradley Funeral home (they are old friends of mine)

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
bongo870 said:
Mr.Whipple said:

Evan's? I live about 3 minutes from the Bradley Funeral home (they are old friends of mine)

Yeah the shoppigm center on the left right down the road, has a wawa, ice water place.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Musial Collector said:
Nice story, but I literally :lol: out loud when I scrolled and saw your pic from back in the day.
The shorts are fine, but the high top shoes and the socks w/stripes that almost come up to his knees are classic stuff right there.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Mr.Whipple said:
bongo870 said:
[quote="Mr.Whipple":1w18037f]Skyway tuff wheels 2. Had the same on my Schwinn and Redline.

Yeah the shoppigm center on the left right down the road, has a wawa, ice water place.[/quote:1w18037f]

I know exactly where that is.. is there a track there? I live right down behind the Marlton Diner.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Musial Collector":1dd3bcid]Nice story, but I literally :lol: out loud when I scrolled and saw your pic from back in the day.
The shorts are fine, but the high top shoes and the socks w/stripes that almost come up to his knees are classic stuff right there.[/quote:1dd3bcid]

Its called having style! LOL

chiefer77

Mar 10, 2010
Ogdensburg, New York
That is a sweet pull. Hoffman was the man. I had a poster of him riding this huge half pipe. I can't remember how much air he got but it was insane.

I built a custom Redline RL22 back in the day. It was the best bike around. I've been thinking about getting the frame back and rebuilding it. My step brother has had it since i was sixteen. I'm 34 now.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
chiefer77 said:
That is a sweet pull. Hoffman was the man. I had a poster of him riding this huge half pipe. I can't remember how much air he got but it was insane.

I built a custom Redline RL22 back in the day. It was the best bike around. I've been thinking about getting the frame back and rebuilding it. My step brother has had it since i was sixteen. I'm 34 now.

I wish i kept my GT
Here was one of my half pipes:
ramp%209.jpg

chiefer77

Mar 10, 2010
Ogdensburg, New York
bongo870 said:
chiefer77 said:

I wish i kept my GT
ramp%209.jpg

My buddy Marc and I built a small one but it sucked so we burned it down. I love those old pics though. got anymore. I have Rad on DVD too. LOL

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
chiefer77 said:
bongo870 said:
chiefer77 said:

I wish i kept my GT
ramp%209.jpg

My buddy Marc and I built a small one but it sucked so we burned it down. I love those old pics though. got anymore. I have Rad on DVD too. LOL

My best was GTV.
Someone stole it from me :-(
I will upload some more old pics...

Members online

Latest posts