Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little project that I decided to start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToppsFail.com

Apr 3, 2010
Hi Guys

LONG time lurker here.

Thought I would alert you guys to a little project I decided to start. I don't have a whole lot of content up yet, but I am adding it every day. I search the internet and forum for topps redemption and other customer service horrors. I feel like we need to get all this information in the same place for posterity's sake.

The site is at Topps Fail | Displaying the interesting ways that the Topps company screws the pooch.

ToppsFail.com

Apr 3, 2010
It's like I said in my post. Most would be happy with that, but it's still a different card than promised.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Don't forget the triple auto'd ball(Mays, Griffey Jr. and Aaron I believe) that was replaced by a case of archives.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Nothing about this is illegal. Customers are always allowed to air greivance.

I tend to agree with this statement. Although I will say that I thought about any sort of legal ramifications. Could there be anything about the domain name? Thought there are laws or whatever out there about having domain names which are purchased and used on purpose to defame someone or something? I'm not a lawyer, so excuse my terms if incorrect :lol:

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Kind of falls into this category but you should try to find the thread(s) on blowout about how a collector got Topps to realize they never fulfilled the Harvey platinum redemptions.

Months went by and he tweeted Topps again to which they replied something like "they forgot".

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
IMO you should stick to really bad redemption issues to prove your point, not borderline ones.

That heritage dual auto is most certainly a great upgrade.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Make sure to check out the thread on the Jimi Hendrix redemption fiasco on CU. I think it took one of those guys a lot of effort to make Topps pony up a decent replacement.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts