Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A rumor about the Razor booth at The National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
razorent said:
[quote="Jeff N.":3dzhqls5]Only we know.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jeff,
If you come to the show, I would like to buy you a beer.
BG

Your Avatar is awesome.[/quote:3dzhqls5]

I still dream of a Brock/Fedor throwdown.
BG

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
moxacaine said:
cant wait!!!

Mox has been in training for the last 6 months for the Ultimate Razor cage match where he will take on Burge and that Jumper guy for the Purple Lion belt. He is still deciding on who might be his tag team partner.

Seriously, my guess is Wieters.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
razorent said:
I still dream of a Brock/Fedor throwdown.
BG
Sadly Brian, there is only one person in the world who isn't dreaming of this fight...Fedor.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing the big release/news. My gut has an idea but I'll leave it alone.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
razorent said:
Jeff N. said:
Only we know.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jeff,
If you come to the show, I would like to buy you a beer.
BG
Check with your lawyer and make sure that the offer doesn't leave you open to a lawsuit.I think you should be specific about the brand of beer you would like to buy him.Otherwise it could be considered a grab bag.I'm just saying :D .

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
So let me get this straight: he called you and told you "GUESS WHAT??" and you said "WHAT?" and he said "WE ARE DOING SOMETHING HUUUUGE AT THE NATIONAL!" and you said "WHAT?" and he said "sorry I can't tell you. ttyl."

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Jastermereel said:
So let me get this straight: he called you and told you "GUESS WHAT??" and you said "WHAT?" and he said "WE ARE DOING SOMETHING HUUUUGE AT THE NATIONAL!" and you said "WHAT?" and he said "sorry I can't tell you. ttyl."

:lol: :lol:

Thanked.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Jastermereel said:
There was some ***** talk also but that about somes it up.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Jastermereel said:

OMG..PRICELESS!!!!! :lol: I was also curious as how that discussion went (we get it, only the "in" crowd get to know what's going on while the rest are taunted & teased). :D

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I'll be driving up Wednesday from Philly, will be there as soon as the show opens Thursday! Props to Razor for always keep things fresh!

Members online

Latest posts