Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of the old Beckett MB guys still around here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Nate! Never knew you are / were scottamotapus. We made some trades back in the day.

Who can forget rich g.?????

IDIOT!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I miss Reptiman & Oregonweim from the football side. Although I still am in contact with Brett (Oregonweim), I haven't heard from Reptiman in years :(

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Same name their as here. I didn't post a lot. Those were good times. I remember anythingu, ( lawerence I think) I bought a case of 06 draft from him. The good old cruise ship thread! Who was the guy who would bust pack using marvel comic heroes? He posted videos. I think he was ripping hockey. It was funny.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Same name their as here. I didn't post a lot. Those were good times. I remember anythingu, ( lawerence I think) I bought a case of 06 draft from him. The good old cruise ship thread! Who was the guy who would bust pack using marvel comic heroes? He posted videos. I think he was ripping hockey. It was funny.

Ty Hope was the guy using the figures. He did one of those breaks here with a Leaf card and Spiderman I believe.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Andy do you remember the cruise ship? Honorary Canadians?

Who could forget?

Any one remember the debacle with the burned out car in the desert? I'm trying to think of some of the other classic threads from back then but the cruise ship / Terry's girlfriend and the burned out car are two of the most memorable to me.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
CardCop IS on that card... at least the person who bought CardCop's site... Sean. I had some fun doing that checklist, putting AnythingU and Kris Loviska next to each other... putting people I thought were prolific posters (alll stars) as #xx5 & xx0 numbers just like Topps did then... There are quite a few of these names on FCB.

Yes, CardCop is on the checklist but the little box by the name isn't checked, so you didn't have the CardCop card. :p

And by the way this thread is very useful since I count at least 3 people I remembered who switched names and I can now connect to their old identities, you among them.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
I had the same name on the BMB. I started posting around 2004 but read the boards for a while.
I haven't seen Braden post in a while.
Anyone remember Metmouse?
There were some entertaining threads on there. I hooked up with the Team Collectors on BMB. We still get together every year in different cities to watch baseball and bust wax.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Did someone say BMB?!
FlyCard.jpg

I was Lowellspinnersfan over there. I was not liked at all if I remember correctly. Have tried to bury those memories haha.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
And, even one or two former Beckett employees --- :)

I had so much fun when at Beckett reading all your posts.

Rich

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
What ever happened to Zherdevfan or something like that? Remember that dude that hated everyone and suspended pretty much everyone at some point.

Members online