Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of the old Beckett MB guys still around here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
I was Resident Piazza Fan over there, and was for awhile over here. I switched to Resident Bay Fan last year when I needed a new deck on the house and a bigger back yard, so I sold most of my Piazza stuff.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
I post a couple times a year on average! About the norm for me. Skim the boards once a day usually. Nice to see that checklist re-surface! I didn't realize a couple of the names on here either from what they used to be. Granted I changed mine too.

Greg Brown (formerly Greg Brown - but really, still am!)

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Wow Raymond! I have forgotten about that name. Wasnt he a doctor or something? I wonder what happened to him.

As for that checklist, that is a blast from the past. I think I made the backside of it somehow!

I don't think Raymond does anything with collecting these days. He is a doctor and has turned into quite the triathalon enthusiast. I don't think he's sold off his HOF Auto collection--which was massive, BTW--but he doesn't come around to our Twins thread and chat anymore. Same for Craig, resident Twins collecting attorney. He's started up his own thing, has a son, so real life has gotten in the way of collecting.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I was there and recognize many of these names as well. Started off as weeksfan on BMB but changed to my current name while still there. That was like a decade ago for me....#old

Magicpapa is still around under the same name and occasionally there's an Rdg001 sighting (think that's what Rob's username is/was).

Last edited:

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Still Zan from BMB. Migrated over here a couple of days after the beta testing took place. Never looked back. Good to see you've made it!

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I vaguely remember David12859...not sure why, I remember calling him David8675309....

A bit of an anklebiter, yes?

Found the checklist!
DANNY
checklist.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Or Kabir? Remember he was a Oakland A's fan...

Too bad moderncollector is out of the card field and banned from this board... just see him selling watches and buying skin cream and hair restorer on eBay...

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Wow Raymond! I have forgotten about that name. Wasnt he a doctor or something? I wonder what happened to him.

As for that checklist, that is a blast from the past. I think I made the backside of it somehow!

It wasn't long after Rich G passed away that Raymond seemed to not show up too much.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
It wasn't long after Rich G passed away that Raymond seemed to not show up too much.

Raymond was a smarmy *********.

"Welcome to Ignore" was his favorite thing to say to anyone who disagreed with him.

If he's a doctor, I really hope he performed vaginal sand-removal surgery on himself

Members online

Latest posts