Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to opening day?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Thread title says it all. I really want to go to the Wild home opener against the Avs but I'm having a hard time finding anyone that wants to go. Rather mad about it. :mad:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Originally, I was trying to make plans to go to the first game of the year to see Parise and Suter, then the lockout happened.

I won't be going to any games this year unfortunately.

BUT, Saturday is Hockey Day Minnesota, so I'll be watching a good share of the games. Plus, NBC has the Flyers game so I wanna watch Matty Read play.

ernieren

Mar 19, 2010
I'm going to the Bolts opening game. I'm upset but i think the lg and players will make this right. I can say the Bolts have already had a fan fest and all players signed . Plus players are not saying no on things right now . I'm excited to see a hockey game again.

tropicaltwinsfan

Aug 11, 2010
Minnesota
I'm thinking about going to the Panthers opening game, but I'll probably stay home so I can flip between the Wild and the Panthers. I'm sure I'll get to a few over the course of the season, though.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Nah done with the NHL for a bit, was originally thinking of going up for the Stars opener before the lockout. Quote from this article sums it up nicely for me:

"Now that the millions and billions of dollars have been divvied up, the NHL will throw open the arena doors and expect everyday people to come back and fund the whole operation. The real bosses, the ones who pay the bills by buying the tickets and the merchandise and by fueling the radio and TV ratings, were not represented in the negotiations. They were just handed the tab."

Tom Powers: With NHL lockout over, ignored fans gain bargaining leverage - TwinCities.com

Aerohip

Aug 3, 2011
Great White North
I'm heading to the Oilers Home opener Monday....cannot wait to see the kids! Too bad there won't be any Rookie cards in this years Hockey. Yakupov and Justin Schultz are going to be contenders for the Calder....

Members online

Latest posts