Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Based on the latest 2010 BDP checklist, what grade is it?

What grade would you give the latest 2010 BDP checklist?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Simple question, what grade would you give the latest 2010 BDP checklist that came out today? Several new additions came out with it today so I'm curious to see if opinions have changed on the product now.

Feel free to explain why as well.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
My feeling is that when a product called Bowman DRAFT PICKS and Prospects doesn't include the #1 overall pick from that year's draft, it isn't an "A" product. I voted B.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
My feeling is that when a product called Bowman DRAFT PICKS and Prospects doesn't include the #1 overall pick from that year's draft, it isn't an "A" product. I voted B.

I can understand that.

I would like to know the reasoning of why someone actually graded the product an "F"...

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
tommyfro21 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

I can understand that.

I would like to know the reasoning of why someone actually graded the product an "F"...

I'd guess someone who is uninterested in prospect products.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
tommyfro21 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

I can understand that.

Hater that auto Cl is Loaded

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
haters-gonna-hate-2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts