Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best McGwire Mailday EVER! 90's PC guys will love this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
That has to be the mailday of lifetime. Congrats on finishing up the 00teks, the pre-productions, oh and finding that red prototype :lol:

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
AWESOME! Its got to be a mailday record for 1/1's of a single player. I thank God that I can veiw yours and not have to be searching for them.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
That's insane man, I'm not a 90's insert guy, but i was collecting then, and even I can appreciate the magnitude of this score. Just to think of that collection in the terms of how hard those cards were to find at that time, (and even now with the internet's wider scope). Truly impressive.

Congrats, and now ENJOY them.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Sweet Mcgwires- they just kept coming! Must be a great feeling to know that you were crossing off huge chunks of hard or impossible to find cards all at once!

Congrats on landing that crusade prototype- awesome!

:shock: :eek: :shock:

beautiful... the mirror image rainbow is SICK WIT IT! the red crusade is beyond that even! a completed tek run is something that in my dreams i am still missing 10 cards! ;) congrats on a great mailday!

i wish i could find 1/10th of those cards for the nomar collection. instead it seems like more people are collecting him driving prices back up for some reason!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
onionring9 said:
And finally, the biggest addition to my collection.

I didn't know this thing existed. Let alone with a big refractor line...

No matter since this is the only one that exists. Crusade lovers will crap their pants on this one!

1998 Crusades RED PROTOTYPE!!!

crusade_proto_red.jpg

Did the seller have the other 2 Crusade prototypes, green or purple? That's the first time I've ever seen a McGwire of any color! Holy crap! Nice card!

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
clarkfan said:
onionring9 said:
And finally, the biggest addition to my collection.

I didn't know this thing existed. Let alone with a big refractor line...

No matter since this is the only one that exists. Crusade lovers will crap their pants on this one!

1998 Crusades RED PROTOTYPE!!!

crusade_proto_red.jpg

Did the seller have the other 2 Crusade prototypes, green or purple? That's the first time I've ever seen a McGwire of any color! Holy crap! Nice card!

No he didn't otherwise you'd see those as well :)

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Dude, simply amazing.

My hat goes off to you. You have been collecting him for so long, and to
see you land a haul such as this, after searching for about as long as most
FCBers have been alive, is absolutely amazingly fantastic!

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Decided to take a picture of the last month of rare cards. The ones I showed in this thread make up about 1/2 of the awesomeness that has been this month.

You can all but say every one of these are #'d/20 or less.

Now it's time for a few months of recovery :)

photo.jpg

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I wonder what a pic of all the $$$ you spent would look like sitting on a table like that?! :lol:
Insane haul man. Crazy part about the /20 & under is they are all from the 90's right?

Latest posts