Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big paypal problem - accepted payment at show, please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
justinmandawg said:
Jeff N. said:
JEA2880 said:
I appreciate the notes from everyone, I was at a wedding last night through this morning so haven't had a chance to respond until now.

Once this thing plays out, I'll be more than willing to post his name, picture, and E-mail address so no one else gets hosed.

Jeff - how would I even pursue legal action with the police?

WP dealers - do any of you think that the show promoter would want to know about this and have any advice?

Thanks,
John

Tell the police exactly what happened, tell them you'd like to make a report for theft and wire fraud.

I'd tell the promoter. I'd tell everyone. But as I said, I'd definitely contact him.

Hell, if you want me to contact him, I'll make a phone call as your attorney. PM me.

That is kickass.

Kickass indeed, pm sent.

As an aside, another member on here PM'd me and asked "is the person's name by any chance..." and he gave the correct name so it looks like I might not be the first one that this has happened to. I'm awaiting his response to get the details.

John

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Good luck with this. I would post his name ASAP and photo, but leave off the email. What a ********* this guy is. I hope he gets whats coming to him.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
guy was talking about having 11,000 piazza game used cards.
real putz. wonder how many he stole?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I will not be sending this guy a Piazza Game Used Shoe card. I was going to offer it to Resident Piazza Fan free of charge but I guess he is done collecting?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
I appreciate the notes from everyone, I was at a wedding last night through this morning so haven't had a chance to respond until now.

Once this thing plays out, I'll be more than willing to post his name, picture, and E-mail address so no one else gets hosed.

WP dealers - do any of you think that the show promoter would want to know about this and have any advice?

Thanks,
John

Jimmy Would say what would you like me to do about it. He would let him in again if he paid.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
jcmint said:
JEA2880 said:

Thanks,
John

Jimmy Would say what would you like me to do about it. He would let him in again if he paid.

That's kind of what I figured. Too often money talks for a lot of the people in this industry, it's a shame that fewer and fewer seem to have any principles or ethics at all.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
Seiya said:
Get his address from paypal, go pay him a little visit.
Dont listen to ^ guy. I've done this before and almost spent a few years in Ft. Leavenworth. Deal with him through legal matters, not male fortitude unless you hate your life as it currently is. Just my 17 cents.... ;)

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
ALso, if he's opened a paypal claim for non shipment... send him a receipt via DC to the address he sent.

Boom, there's your proof of receipt.

This is what I would do immediently so that you can fight the claim and nail this ahole.

Members online

Latest posts