Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blanning and the benchwarmer girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I like:

She's a Monet...good from afar, but far from good.

Not saying she is or isn't a Monet...but the butterface comment had me thinking.

In all fairness to her, she may not be as stunning as some of the girls you've seen on your computer screens, but, in person, you probably wouldn't know what to do with her.

I kid, I kid.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I really thought she was going to be a terrible interview, and wanted to smash her, but she was very nice. She had fun with us, and although she clearly missed a few jokes I made, she was an enjoyable interview.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
I really thought she was going to be a terrible interview, and wanted to smash her, but she was very nice. She had fun with us, and although she clearly missed a few jokes I made, she was an enjoyable interview.

Happens to the best of us.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Damn, yall are some haters. Has half this board even made it to second base with a girl yet? And if so were they all 10's?

LOL I love the overly critical dudes on these boards when it comes these girls. It would be funny the other way around. They would have a heart attack from laughter looking at some of FCB members.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Here are some questions I either forgot, or just didn't say

"How much of a chance do you think the Nats have to sign Strasburg?"

"How did you prepare for your role as "Shirtless Cynthia" in Bald"

"Did Bob Barker hit it?"

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
Here are some questions I either forgot, or just didn't say

"How much of a chance do you think the Nats have to sign Strasburg?"

"How did you prepare for your role as "Shirtless Cynthia" in Bald"

"Did Bob Barker hit it?"

Barker was a pimp

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
That is Lisa Gleave, correct? She is friggin gorgeous. These guys that are saying she looks like a man..don't know where they are hanging out. I don't know any men that look like her.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
lisa_gleave26.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Brian`s gonna have an ass whooping when he gets back to Petey Pablo country. Misty`s gonna `raise up` her hand and layeth the smacketh downeth on my friend Brian! I kid, I kid!!

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
beautiful girl and that australian accent....I hope she wasn't too scared among all those card collectors :lol:

Also, I like the dumb and dumber reference on the accent haha...

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
What everyone needs to understand is that studio lighting and Photoshop can take years of wear and tear off of anyone.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
When she looks like that in person, I'll agree with timryan. Untill then, I'll stick to my opinion. Guess my opinion won't be changing for awhile. She was very nice though, I'll give her that, but there were at least 2 blonds that were hotter than her, at the show.

Members online

Latest posts