Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

WE??? I think you need to reconsider your choice of pronouns.

Here's what I know: I will be the one who has to go to the post office on MY own time because I was sent the wrong XXXXing box.

I will be the one who pays to reship this XXXXing thing. I can't imagine anyone is going to repay ME for fixing this mistake that isn't MINE.

If there's something I don't know about that made YOU choose the word WE in this clusterXXXX a situation, please let ME know.

Of course I will do whatever it takes to make this right. I'm not a XXXXing *******. What I don't need is someone telling me to take a deep XXXXing breath. Was that honestly supposed to help? Obviously, that just made me more pissed off.

I'll list the cards I got as soon as Chris comes onto this thread and tells us all where the XXXX the box is, what is being done about it, and apologizes.

If Chris is working behind the scenes to make this right, shouldn't I have received a PM from him? That hasn't happened.

As soon as he knows what's going on. Calm down, man. Being this angry isn't going to help anyone.
Of course you'll be repaid what it costs to ship the box to the rightful person. Chances are, you got his and he gets yours. Your response is exactly why you need to take a deep breath. It's called remaining calm. Everyone knows there's an issue.

A_Pharis

wow this is unreal. I don't even know what to say.

and I think its going to be pretty hard to know exactly what was still in the box and added in the box. Just hope whoever got the box is a member on here and not someone he may have sold something to that isn't a member.......... this is crazy

They're members here. It would be someone in the BGS group sub that I am sure is interested in getting their cards.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
As soon as he knows what's going on. Calm down, man. Being this angry isn't going to help anyone.
Of course you'll be repaid what it costs to ship the box to the rightful person. Chances are, you got his and he gets yours. Your response is exactly why you need to take a deep breath. It's called remaining calm. Everyone knows there's an issue.

SERIOUSLY? I already said that telling a pissed off person to "take a deep breath" or "calm down" just pisses them off more. Not just me, but ALL people. How do you not know this?

Now, once you apologize in this thread for making a pissed guy even more pissed, I'll gladly pm you a detailed list of all the cards I received. Also, say "please."

I'm not kidding.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
JESUS XXXXING CHRIST!!!!!!

Gary stop acting like a little XXXXX and post the goods already. Being pissed at anyone isn't going to help. If you want PP to ship the cards send me your address and I will take care of it. But holding the list hostage because your Princess ass didn't get an apology is ridiculous. Man up already XXXX!

A_Pharis

SERIOUSLY? I already said that telling a pissed off person to "take a deep breath" or "calm down" just pisses them off more. Not just me, but ALL people. How do you not know this?

Now, once you apologize in this thread for making a pissed guy even more pissed, I'll gladly pm you a detailed list of all the cards I received. Also, say "please."

I'm not kidding.

I'm not apologizing. The person that will - hopefully - apologize will be here when he's closed shop, I'm sure.

That said, you're starting to act less like a frustrated person and more like a child. An adult knows that in order to get things in order that all people involved need to be willing to move things forward - which you are not
I will, however, tell you that knowingly not working to properly return that property you received by mistake is probably not the correct line of thinking. I think I've been extremely polite and am working - ON YOUR SIDE - to get things straightened out. Keep in mind - I am doing this on my own accord. No one asked me to step in and attempt to get things straight.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

I'm not kidding.

You arent getting an apology from anyone trying to fix the situation.

Definitely not me since being emotional about this doesn't help anyone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A_Pharis

JESUS XXXXING CHRIST!!!!!!

Gary stop acting like a little XXXXX and post the goods already. Being pissed at anyone isn't going to help. If you want PP to ship the cards send me your address and I will take care of it. But holding the list hostage because your Princess ass didn't get an apology is ridiculous. Man up already XXXX!

Though crude, I think you're correct.

Two wrongs don't make rights. If you're worried about the shipping costs, I will gladly PayPal you the money to cover it as soon as you send me a receipt number and cost. Before we can do that, though, we need to see whose cards you ended up with. There's no need to publicly post a list.. it can be PMed.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Gary, please just help out. I'll pay the shipping to correct the mistake if need be. Please just send Adam a list of the cards via PM. The quicker we square it away the faster we will get back on track.

It's cool to vent your frustration, but I'd love to just keep plugging along at the same time. Ads really is the only dude trying to help us here so let's keep him on our side!

Thanks man!

And how come I don't see any one toasting with me??

A_Pharis

Gary, please just help out. I'll pay the shipping to correct the mistake if need be. Please just send Adam a list of the cards via PM. The quicker we square it away the faster we will get back on track.

It's cool to vent your frustration, but I'd love to just keep plugging along at the same time. Ads really is the only dude trying to help us here so let's keep him on our side!

Thanks man!

I would, but I don't like drinking in front of a pregnant wife that misses beer.

Edit: Also, thank you and +1. We want Gary to see that staff is working on his side here. We just want him calm.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
where in Baltimore are you? Maybe I can get the box from you tomorrow and take care of shipping

Bill, just cracked open a stella to join you

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Thanks man!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1380327743.893986.jpg
I don't drink but here's my toast

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
any chance he may have sent both boxes to gary's address and the other one hasn't arrived yet???? does [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]re have the tracking info for both packages?????

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
keep-calm-and-ship-it-6.png

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama

Thanks man!

My boss frowns upon drinking while on duty (something about drinking and carrying a pistol or something), so just enjoy the thought of me drinking an Arizona energy drink as my toast.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
When a problem comes along
You must ship it
Before the cream sets out too long
You must ship it
When something's goin' wrong
You must ship it

Now ship it