Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Check updated timeline in post 1...

At this point, it will probably hit craiger, catdaddy and/or kerryfan all around the x-mas time frame. If this poses a problem for any of you, stay alert as to where the box is and update the person sending to you if there is a need to send to alternate address (don't know if you guys are in school, on break, etc.) or any problems.

Thanks!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I literally threw my hands in the air and said "WTF!" before I saw the "just kidding" and then laughed at the joke on me. :)

Thanks for moving this along, all! Moving much faster than I even anticipated with the time line.

I just remember reading what happened in the last go around and I couldn't resist messing with a few of you guys who have been participating since the beginning. It worked out well getting it on a Saturday. Went through it that night and had it all packed up to go Sunday. It was just a matter of waiting on the USPS, so I blame them for me not getting it out a day sooner :lol:

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Hey guys, dropped the box off at my shipper's office. He said he would get it mailed out as soon as he could after Thanksgiving.

Just kidding :lol:

Mailed the box this morning and @rum151man has been sent the tracking number

I have to say I enjoyed this joke quite a bit as well, glad to see things are moving along well so far

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I literally threw my hands in the air and said "WTF!" before I saw the "just kidding" and then laughed at the joke on me. :)

Thanks for moving this along, all! Moving much faster than I even anticipated with the time line.
What would of been better is if he said he gave it to a friend to take to the PO and is sure his friend will take good care of it and get it out by Christmas LOL

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Wow that was pretty fun..... Again. Lot of cool stuff in there. It was a nightmare to get everything back in the box. I moved some stuff around to make more room in some of the boxes.

I'll have it out first thing Friday morning.

Here's what I got, some great stuff for my collection.

A's
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1385599481.539203.jpg

Giants
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1385599497.220787.jpg

Misc & oddball stuff
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1385599517.220797.jpg

Love all the A's stuff.
The bo jackson oddballs were awesome too, added them to my mini binder of bo oddballs.

The Griffey sports specialties add was cool since I collect & sell snapback hats.

The vintage allen & ginter raven card was super cool one of my favorites from the whole box.

Thanks to everyone that added to the box.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
What I added, didn't want to show pics of all the stuff I labeled for specific members so they didn't know what's in there. Any cards I labeled for you guys you don't need just add back into the box.
For labeled members
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1385599846.086415.jpg

For anyone

Game used
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1385599862.821385.jpg

Autos
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1385599885.137493.jpg

Oddball
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1385600134.799829.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I took a part time job so I could buy more Andre Dawson baseball card from a life long collector and I have worked both jobs each day for the past nine days so I am just having time to catch up on the box, so glad that everything is going well with the box so far this time! Glad to see everyone has picked out something I have added so far. I had so much fun going through the box. I will be in on the next round if there was room for me again so if you have anything Andre Dawson, Drew Brees, Troy Edwards, or Tim Rattay you are looking to move, please feel free to make room for it in the box lol. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey guys I am going out of town from the 4th to the 7th [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] you may want to send it to James before me. Shouldn't be an issue as we both live in ca. If the box will arrive to me by the 2-3rd I can get it out same day.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Hey guys I am going out of town from the 4th to the 7th [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] you may want to send it to James before me. Shouldn't be an issue as we both live in ca. If the box will arrive to me by the 2-3rd I can get it out same day.

I was going to get it out tomorrow should be there Monday or Tuesday at the latest???

Let me know
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] what do you think???

Latest posts