Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bubba Starling's LEAF "Nike Bo" card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaf said:
jbhofmann said:
Bo is already in the College Football HOF.

I'll take a free box of Leaf Ali.

Thanks for the bet.

I was talking about PRO HALL OF FAMES.

BG

P.s.- 859 players are in the College HOF, 253 in the NFL. The NFL is VERY loose in its selections. What does that say about the College HOF?

How many Colleges with Football teams are there in comparison to the number of teams in the NFL ?
I'll also bet that they were playing football in college before the NFL was formed hmmmm???

You made no mention to PRO Hall Of Fame

Bottom line you lost your bet pay up

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Mahoody said:
Leaf said:
jbhofmann said:

Thanks for the bet.

BG

P.s.- 859 players are in the College HOF, 253 in the NFL. The NFL is VERY loose in its selections. What does that say about the College HOF?

How many Colleges with Football teams are there in comparison to the number of teams in the NFL ?
I'll also bet that they were playing football in college before the NFL was formed hmmmm???

Agreed he did say "football hall of famer" So he lost the bet, Id send him a box of Razor FB if I were BG

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ljw29 said:
Mahoody said:
Leaf said:
jbhofmann said:

Thanks for the bet.

BG

Agreed he did say "football hall of famer" So he lost the bet, Id send him a box of Razor FB if I were BG

Actually if Bubba makes either hall of fame, based on the wording of BG's post saying he'd bet Bubba has a 1000% better chance than Bo to make a Hall of Fame, wouldn't the bet be a push? It wasn't JUST that Bo wouldn't, it was that Bubba would.

Not that I care either way, but I'm kinda just tired of seeing people ganging up on BG for no apparent reason.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
ljw29 said:
Mahoody said:
Leaf said:
jbhofmann said:

Thanks for the bet.

BG

Actually if Bubba makes either hall of fame, based on the wording of BG's post saying he'd bet Bubba has a 1000% better chance than Bo to make a Hall of Fame, wouldn't the bet be a push? It wasn't JUST that Bo wouldn't, it was that Bubba would.

Not that I care either way, but I'm kinda just tired of seeing people ganging up on BG for no apparent reason.

Be a push if it happens but if Bubba goes to Baseball doubt it will, not ganging up, but if you make a bet pay up.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ljw29 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
ljw29 said:
Mahoody said:
Leaf said:
[quote="jbhofmann":idae4x9s]Bo is already in the College Football HOF.

Thanks for the bet.

BG

Be a push if it happens but if Bubba goes to Baseball doubt it will, not ganging up, but if you make a bet pay up.[/quote:idae4x9s]

I agree, but only if he lost the bet.

By my understanding of the bet, we won't know whether he wins or loses until Starling retires and either is or isn't named a Hall of Famer.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Technically BG said "Bubba has a better chance..."

He also said this, "Buying an admission will be his only HOF invite...."

"Ruh ro raggy."
-Scooby

A_Pharis

Leaf said:
subpop77 said:
Interesting convo, Brian don't be offended. This is a public Sports Card Forum and people are just voicing there opinions. Yes some harsher than others but at the end of the day when the numbers are in and you see how much of your product sells. I am pretty sure you will be happy.

We are sold out.
In that sense you are right.

We showed this card off in Vegas last week and overwhelmingly, people loved the card!
BG

Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Why do people feel the need to attack Brian Gray here? lol It's becoming very sad and pathetic watching people get so emotional about this shat. Seriously, pathetic. You all look like a bunch of bratty teenagers just looking to pick fights for no reason.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
sportscardtheory said:
Why do people feel the need to attack Brian Gray here? lol It's becoming very sad and pathetic watching people get so emotional about this shat. Seriously, pathetic. You all look like a bunch of bratty teenagers just looking to pick fights for no reason.

:lol: Relax it's cardboard. I never try to take anything serious on this board. Brian doesn't owe me anything. If you look through any of my posts, they are mostly sarcastic, not funny, sarcastic, not funny again, and sometimes informative. He made a bold statement about Bubba and I just wanted to prove him wrong.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:

:lol: Relax it's cardboard. I never try to take anything serious on this board. Brian doesn't owe me anything. If you look through any of my posts, they are mostly sarcastic, not funny, sarcastic, not funny again, and sometimes informative. He made a bold statement about Bubba and I just wanted to prove him wrong.

It's the constant bashing and antagonizing that is reaching absurd levels. It's just not funny or interesting to watch a community bash and antagonize a company spokesman over every single thing they say or do. It's getting REALLY old.

I have seen 3 trading card company reps on FCB in the last month get bashed and antagonized by members and I'm just tired of it.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:

It's the constant bashing and antagonizing that is reaching absurd levels. It's just not funny or interesting to watch a community bash and antagonize a company spokesman over every single thing they say or do. It's getting REALLY old.

People hated Upper Deck
People bash Panini's Redemption process
People kill Topps because they have no competition
People complain about .......

Get the idea?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:

People hated Upper Deck

Get the idea?

Yeah, I get it. This board is full of (not everyone) a bunch of bratty kids with no tact or respect for other members.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Leaf said:
subpop77 said:
Interesting convo, Brian don't be offended. This is a public Sports Card Forum and people are just voicing there opinions. Yes some harsher than others but at the end of the day when the numbers are in and you see how much of your product sells. I am pretty sure you will be happy.

We are sold out.
In that sense you are right.

We showed this card off in Vegas last week and overwhelmingly, people loved the card!
BG

This is twice Ive read that about the Las Vegas convention. Correct me if I am wrong.... werent those basically hobby shop owners? That isnt exactly the crowd you want to please... its the people visiting said hobby shops that will make or break you. And if the masses dont like the Thickest die cuts ever invented.... doesnt really help ya that hobby shop owners do. The shop owners will stock your product... but if no one buys it... it just collects dust.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:

People hated Upper Deck

Get the idea?

Yeah, I get it. This board is full of (not everyone) a bunch of bratty kids with no tact or respect for other members.

Please tell me you have a really stressful job.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
You have to admit that you never expected to see such perfect nipples from someone named bubba.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
How aboot a new take on the pie in the face cards and do a card of jesus montero wearing a whipped cream bikini.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
People hated Upper Deck

Get the idea?

Probably more that many people take their cardboard...a...little...too...seriously.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Sweetness said:
You have to admit that you never expected to see such perfect nipples from someone named bubba.
While this will sound awkward, I dated a girl with the nickname of "Bubba" and I'll give the nod to her. For the curious, the nickname came from her dad when she was a baby.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
[quote="sportscardtheory":dgdiy351]Why do people feel the need to attack Brian Gray here? lol It's becoming very sad and pathetic watching people get so emotional about this shat. Seriously, pathetic. You all look like a bunch of bratty teenagers just looking to pick fights for no reason.

People hated Upper Deck

Get the idea?

Please tell me you have a really stressful job.[/quote:dgdiy351]

Why, because I get tired of seeing people bitch and moan about petty BS on a message board I frequent. I'm on here a lot, so yeah, I get tired of the BS. I'm sure you are young and aloof, so...

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:
jbhofmann said:
sportscardtheory said:
[quote="jbhofmann":2dx08y1s][quote="sportscardtheory":2dx08y1s]Why do people feel the need to attack Brian Gray here? lol It's becoming very sad and pathetic watching people get so emotional about this shat. Seriously, pathetic. You all look like a bunch of bratty teenagers just looking to pick fights for no reason.

People hated Upper Deck

Get the idea?

Please tell me you have a really stressful job.[/quote:2dx08y1s]

Why, because I get tired of seeing people bitch and moan about petty BS on a message board I frequent. I'm on here a lot, so yeah, I get tired of the BS. I'm sure you are young and aloof, so...[/quote:2dx08y1s]

Maybe jbhofman is just stressed a bit by Jesus's lack of a NY City address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts