Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC (check out my cards) shipping wait times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramunc89

May 20, 2015
So I finally see some movement on my order but I'm not going to get excited until it ships. It currently says estimated ship date is 7/13/21 with 38,324 items ahead of me. Original order date of 11/30/20 for 39 items economy shipping. In "checking and packing" stage. Can there really be 38000 items ahead of an order from November '20? Frickin ridiculous! There are cards I could use for my PC/sets available but I'm not ordering anything from these screwups anytime soon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I corresponded with Matt at SGC back and forth a bit today and he cancelled my order because they couldn't add one card to my order even though the order hadn't been pulled yet, refunded my shipping, and is putting a $5 credit on my account to cover the cost of Rush shipping. I don't expect to get it any sooner but at least I can put the 1 card I still had in my inventory in the shipment and send everything to the house in one shipment instead of two so that I'm completely done with COMC until they get their stuff together.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I corresponded with Matt at SGC back and forth a bit today and he cancelled my order because they couldn't add one card to my order even though the order hadn't been pulled yet, refunded my shipping, and is putting a $5 credit on my account to cover the cost of Rush shipping. I don't expect to get it any sooner but at least I can put the 1 card I still had in my inventory in the shipment and send everything to the house in one shipment instead of two so that I'm completely done with COMC until they get their stuff together.
I tried to do that via email request. Never even got an acknowledgement. I used the credit they gave me for shipping to buy more cards, only because trying to get a refund is pointless f0or $5. In fact, I think that is too small of an amount to refund.

Because there is at least one card I was seeking for a while, I can't abandon these cards. Therefore, since I do need to request another shipment eventually, I am almost shamed to admit that I bought a few more cheapies. COMC makes a cut, but the actual owners/sellers of individual cards are who lose too if nobody is buying. I have always maintained that I like the platform and the way it works, but the huge delay was the issue. I will have to weather at least one more shipment, but I might give into their ploy and pay the rushed fee if it is not more than around $5 (like it is showing now). Even better if they get caught back up and maintain, so that I can have a normal shipment w/o paying anything extra. I guess we'll see. They are losing customers fast it seems with this BS that they have not yet gotten in control.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I tried to do that via email request. Never even got an acknowledgement. I used the credit they gave me for shipping to buy more cards, only because trying to get a refund is pointless f0or $5. In fact, I think that is too small of an amount to refund.

Because there is at least one card I was seeking for a while, I can't abandon these cards. Therefore, since I do need to request another shipment eventually, I am almost shamed to admit that I bought a few more cheapies. COMC makes a cut, but the actual owners/sellers of individual cards are who lose too if nobody is buying. I have always maintained that I like the platform and the way it works, but the huge delay was the issue. I will have to weather at least one more shipment, but I might give into their ploy and pay the rushed fee if it is not more than around $5 (like it is showing now). Even better if they get caught back up and maintain, so that I can have a normal shipment w/o paying anything extra. I guess we'll see. They are losing customers fast it seems with this BS that they have not yet gotten in control.
Might try again. It took about 24 hours to get an email response.

Members online

Latest posts