Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COWBOYS @ JETS - Game Thread - Sunday Night Football 9/11/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Of course I'm watching. Actually turned down a chance to be there in person, but mostly for $$$ and work reasons.

But won't have PC access the rest of the evening.

Feel free to put in any anti-NFC West or Notre Dame rips you want to for me though...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Are you lurking around here, Wheeler? I'm thinking of begging for you to re-offer that Dez Bryant for Mendenhall trade that I turned down previously. :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The Cowboys offense is now imploding from penalties. :?

Three cheers for quick pass to Choice on 3rd and 25!!!! ::facepalm::

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Card Magnet said:
It's not Choice's fault. It's bad play calling by Garret on 3rd and long.

Nice, safe play-calling. I hate to agree with Collinsworth, but the right play in that situation.

I still say the best way to win is to stop the run and short passing game. Make Sanchez beat you thru the air and he'll probably make mistakes under the heat of a good pass rush.

Enjoy the rest of the Game fellas and good nite!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
gt2590 said:
Of course I'm watching. Actually turned down a chance to be there in person, but mostly for $$$ and work reasons.

But won't have PC access the rest of the evening.

Feel free to put in any anti-NFC West or Notre Dame rips you want to for me though...

Notre Dame rips in a Cowboys/Jets game thread? What's funny is, if ND was 2-0 you would already have one foot on the Irish bandwagon.

Sorry to interrupt the game thread. Carry on fellas :D

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Card Magnet said:
Are you lurking around here, Wheeler? I'm thinking of begging for you to re-offer that Dez Bryant for Mendenhall trade that I turned down previously. :lol:
I don't think we will be seeing our Steeler fan friends for a couple of days.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Cowboys secondary still continues to struggle w/ communication and understanding the scheme. I'm starting to wonder if they have the stupidest DB's in the league.

Members online

Latest posts