Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Donruss announces the "trade in" rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Now that the 2014 baseball season is officially underway, Panini America officials can finally reveal the identities of the three Mystery Rated Rookies that will be available as part of the 2014 Donruss Baseball Wrapper Trade-In promotion.

Officially checklisted as card #’s 201, 202 and 203 in the 2014 Donruss Baseball set are high-upside newcomers Masahiro Tanaka, Jose Abreu and Yordano Ventura.

All three cards are available now as part of the 2014 Donruss Baseball Wrapper Trade-In program. While supplies last, collectors will receive one three-card pack of the new Rated Rookies for every 24 wrappers of 2014 Donruss Baseball hobby they send to Panini America.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...okies-in-2014-donruss-baseball-wrapper-trade/

Collectors interested in participating should send their wrappers to:

2014 Donruss Rated Rookie Trade-In
Panini America
5325 FAA Boulevard, Suite 100
Irving, Texas 75061-3601

Canadian collectors also can participate in the promotion by submitting their wrappers through Universal Distribution’s two offices:

Universal Distribution
2441 Guenette
Montreal, QC H4R 2E9

Universal Distribution
#102 13125X78A Avenue
Surrey, BC V3W 9B6

Last edited:

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
I was hoping they would randomly insert the parallels of these cards as well. Guess not...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The tanaka card is brutal! I thought the yanks signed him, not the Sox, twins or nats

Attachments

• 1396302057269.jpg
    1396302057269.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 96

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Maybe a WBC image for Tanaka?

Oh it definitely is just don't understand why they didn't "Gray" it up to make it like every single Yankee panini card ever made. I'm not asking for something "radical" like pinstripes, panini!!!!!!

The abreu card has Sox colors.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Sent my case worth of wrappers in weeks ago. Hoping this finds its way here soon. Those Tanaka cards are going to go apenuts, no matter what uni he's not wearing.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
ventura is a stretch (he should have been a shoe-in for the regular release, IMHO).

Guess Panini is upset that guerreo or arruebarrena didn't make the 25-man so they could be the third sought-after wrapper program card.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
That and negative '87 Donruss.

Funny you say that, I think if the cards were black bordered it would have pushed me over the edge into buying a box. As it is, I still think the checklist was too damn small. Shoulda been a full base set

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Funny you say that, I think if the cards were black bordered it would have pushed me over the edge into buying a box. As it is, I still think the checklist was too damn small. Shoulda been a full base set

It woulda been better at 300 or so instead of basically 155. As it is there are 11 Yankees and only 2 Twins, not including DK and RR. I'm a Yankee fan, but that's stupid.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The product has sold very well for me since day one and not only because of the nostalgic feeling it gives off.

Just a nice, fun to open...FUN TO OPEN....product which doesn't break the wallet. Gee, imagine that.

Kudos panini! Now produce Certified, Diamond Kings and a $7 pack product and I'll be happier than a pig watching the farmer down a sack of that new taco bell breakfast.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
The product has sold very well for me since day one and not only because of the nostalgic feeling it gives off.

Just a nice, fun to open...FUN TO OPEN....product which doesn't break the wallet. Gee, imagine that.

Kudos panini! Now produce Certified, Diamond Kings and a $7 pack product and I'll be happier than a pig watching the farmer down a sack of that new taco bell breakfast.

Gotta say I did enjoy it as well and even without any big hits or any Recollection autos I've made back most of the case with cards still available. The collation absolutely sucked though. I got 23 of some base and only 12 of others. And didn't get quite the whole DK run either!

Members online

Latest posts