Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - February 22, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
I mean, the first thing I'm probably doing if I'm making NFL money is buying a house. Not taking out a morgage (gotta be bloiting kidding me), paying it off and I own it.

Just goes to show you don't need to be smart to be an athlete. I mean, it helps. But it's not a requirement.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Plaxico has never been a bill payer. He used to let all sorts of random debts go on even when he was out of jail. Probably has been sued this way like 9 other times.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
PhillyPuckNut said:
sffanmike25 said:
Plaxico has never been a bill payer. He used to let all sorts of random debts go on even when he was out of jail. Probably has been sued this way like 9 other times.
Mike, how you do that? And you know what I mean. Your sig. How do you get it to change cards like that?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3895217

The Associated Press found that, since Burress joined the NFL in 2000, he has been sued at least nine times by people who said he failed to pay a debt, damaged their car or didn't pay his taxes.

My source. ;)

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Seiya said:
Just started pouring rain around here, what the f.

It did here for a few minutes last night.

We might get a few snow flurries tomorrow/Wednesday.

We went from a big snow (5") to another decent snow (2-3") to 60 degree weather (Saturday/Sunday) to snow flurries (tomorrow/Wednesday).

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
cwells46 said:
:lol: Undertaker got burned by his own pyro last night
I was really hoping for more from the PPV last night. A lot of the same hits, same bumps, no really big moves in either of the Chambers and the way they both played out were so predictible, you'd think an 8 year old wrote the stories. That Divas switch up was garbage. I thought after MVP and Henry beat Miz and Big Show on Monday, they got a tag team title shot. Not another bag of fail that is MVP going for the US Title..... again. Oh, and Drew McIntyre vs Kain... I want those 15 minutes of my life back.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
The Raw chamber match wasn't bad.....If CM Punk would have elmininated the others during the Smackdown chamber like he did to start off the Rumble I would have being rolling like the Phillips Arena was during the actual match.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
ffgameman said:
Seiya said:
Just started pouring rain around here, what the f.

It did here for a few minutes last night.

We might get a few snow flurries tomorrow/Wednesday.

We went from a big snow (5") to another decent snow (2-3") to 60 degree weather (Saturday/Sunday) to snow flurries (tomorrow/Wednesday).
Oh wow, never snows around here, and i don't want to imagine what traffic would be like with some. With rain it gets terrible.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
cwells46 said:
The Raw chamber match wasn't bad.....If CM Punk would have elmininated the others during the Smackdown chamber like he did to start off the Rumble I would have being rolling like the Phillips Arena was during the actual match.
C'mon man, the Raw Chamber was worse than the SD. Look at who it ended up with and the "surprise ending". Same, old, boring crap that's been done, and done, and done again. I absolutely hate the Milk Man (that's what we call him because he's so what he absorbs light). but I would have rather seen him win than it come down to HHH and Cena... again.

The Smackdown Chamber just goes to show that unless you're The Undertaker or Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio thinks he's better than you are and will not sell or put you over. With the way things have played out lately on SD, the only person it would have made any sense to win that Chamber was CM Punk. But no, they give it to Jericho. 2nd worst personality ever in the history of the WWE. So now we get to listen to him whine for 5 weeks until Wrestlemania.

I'm really starting to not like wrestling any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts