Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - August 26, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Late nights suck. :(

Couldn't get on here this afternoon because something went wrong with my Windows and it wouldn't load. After 5 hours of trying different things to fix it, I just went with the "Restore Original Settings" option. This means, everything I downloaded on my computer... buh bye. Over 1,000 pictures of family and friends, 200 songs, 100 videos, and World of Warcraft. Why do I mention that? Because I download it instead of buying it at the stores. Last time, the overall download took a total of 36 hours.

Good thing I bid on THIS yesterday in case I wouldn't be online for the auction close. Didn't think I'd have to spend that much, but wanted to be safe so I threw a nice size bid on it. That's my third Tyson Jackson player set minus 1/1s, 2nd completed this week. Just need 2 more autos from BC. The Red #/5 and the Yellow Auto/Relic #/10.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
PhillyPuckNut said:
Late nights suck. :(

Couldn't get on here this afternoon because something went wrong with my Windows and it wouldn't load. After 5 hours of trying different things to fix it, I just went with the "Restore Original Settings" option. This means, everything I downloaded on my computer... buh bye. Over 1,000 pictures of family and friends, 200 songs, 100 videos, and World of Warcraft. Why do I mention that? Because I download it instead of buying it at the stores. Last time, the overall download took a total of 36 hours.

Good thing I bid on THIS yesterday in case I wouldn't be online for the auction close. Didn't think I'd have to spend that much, but wanted to be safe so I threw a nice size bid on it. That's my third Tyson Jackson player set minus 1/1s, 2nd completed this week. Just need 2 more autos from BC. The Red #/5 and the Yellow Auto/Relic #/10.

Sorry to hear about the windows crash. Good luck with WoW. I play as well and the just long download times of some of the updates aggravate me. I can't imagine downloading the whole game PLUS updates again.

Congrats on the set completion!

Members online