Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - August 26, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
One Bad Day said:
deceptikon1978 said:
:lol: :lol: Not a jeff what what. Just a what what.

Was ready to hit the bed but now I'm pumped for the new incoming Jones.

Old men and their early bedtimes... :p

Haha compared to some of the puppies around here I guess 32 is ancient.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
One Bad Day said:
deceptikon1978 said:
:lol: :lol: Not a jeff what what. Just a what what.

Was ready to hit the bed but now I'm pumped for the new incoming Jones.

Old men and their early bedtimes... :p

Haha compared to some of the puppies around here I guess 32 is ancient.

all these young know it alls. They will see one day what life is really like

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
deceptikon1978 said:
Seiya said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Thanks wheels. Try to show off a new logo and I get called a gay old man :( :lol:
:lol: Will let you know about the Jones SPA tomorrow.

Ok, if not it's cool, don't really want to spend much more on cards this week now.
I'll just check the price on it then, I think it was 15 or 20. And don't worry it will probably be there for a while.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Thanks wheels. Try to show off a new logo and I get called a gay old man :( :lol:

I know one thing when I was younger I was not on any God damn message board on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night That is prime ass chasing time. If I was not brawlin those nights I was well you know :)

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
deceptikon1978 said:

Lol I don't know when I threw in the gay term. Or did you mean you were a happy old man? :lol:

At 28, I'm almost there, but I just happen to be a lifelong night-owl and odd hour shift worker.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:
deceptikon1978 said:

I know one thing when I was younger I was not on any God damn message board on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night That is prime ass chasing time. If I was not brawlin those nights I was well you know :)

You know it. FCB is a good place to keep me out of trouble now with the pesky wife and three kids. **** my oldest son is 13.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
One Bad Day said:
deceptikon1978 said:

Lol I don't know when I threw in the gay term. Or did you mean you were a happy old man? :lol:

At 28, I'm almost there, but I just happen to be a lifelong night-owl and odd hour shift worker.

lol I was talking about Seiya's what what in the butt post when I said gay.

Members online

Latest posts