Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - December 13th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
:!: :shock: :eek: :mrgreen: :D
emote_head_explode.gif
HOLY CRAP!!

Sorry for the big display there, but let me explain. I just got a call from my job about working Christmas Eve. Yeah, not doing that...well, not until she told me what the job is.

I will be working the freakin Steelers game on Christmas Eve!!! They're playing the Rams, which I'm sure Pittsburgh will find a way to make a close, competitive match :lol: .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You mean the Steelers and Rams suck so bad now they've been moved to Johnstown Arena? :twisted:

Better looking field too, I bet! :lol:

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
well, i guess chic-fil-a added some stupid mother ****** juice to my sandwich this morning as i ended up at a card shop and busted a pack of absolute and a box of gridiron gear because there was no certified ::facepalm::

taiwan jones auto patch out of absolute

deangelo hall 3 color patch /50
delone carter hidden gems
gabbert jersey /too much
hayward rc auto

at least i got a bunch of bucs base to get signed saturday night

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
As security, people must respect my authori-tay, and I will have to taze Roethlisberger and Harrison as they run out of the tunnel, for the safety of female fans and male players alike.

gt2590 said:
You mean the Steelers and Rams suck so bad now they've been moved to Johnstown Arena? :twisted:

Better looking field too, I bet! :lol:
If the world could take a dump, it would come out of Johnstown. You overestimate us. :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
the1mcjensen said:
well, i guess chic-fil-a added some stupid mother *censored* juice to my sandwich this morning as i ended up at a card shop and busted a pack of absolute and a box of gridiron gear because there was no certified ::facepalm::

Good thing I'm not a Mod or it'd be VACA for Stalker Brian. How dare you use CFA in the same sentence as those vile words! :evil:

*Shakes head* Father Tim would not approve...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
the1mcjensen said:
<------- a little lost on this one

Using the name ChickFilA in such a manner is Blasphemous and MUST be punished! :evil:

As if you used the word Tebow in anything other than a Way to Praise all that is Good from Heaven above or be Smited down...or At least have your Team lose in the Fourth Quarter. :cool: :lol:

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
slette- just went through my box, i pulled a greenway x /25, want it? if so pm me your addy and ill send it your way

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Another find in that insert collection I bought a couple weeks ago. I just got to the autos and jerseys now. I put them off because they were going to be going into my $2-$3 box. I knew a few would be better so I priced them all out today and found this one.

Grant.jpg

Books 30 last sale was $29.99 :)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
:shock: I didn't know Horace Grant had an auto in a Magic uniform. That would have been one of my top basketball wants...before Dwight Howard ***** and murdered my interest in pro basketball.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
CollectorsCorner said:
Another find in that insert collection I bought a couple weeks ago. I just got to the autos and jerseys now. I put them off because they were going to be going into my $2-$3 box. I knew a few would be better so I priced them all out today and found this one.

Grant.jpg

Books 30 last sale was $29.99 :)

i used to have one of those when i collected magic, wish i still had it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online