Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 15th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
New headset should be here today!

Oh and it seems cgilmo is looking for a football mod, I nominate anyone who isn't a Steeler fan, not hating just saying 1 steeler mod is enough. :grouphug:

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Hmm, pucker or ritm would be my nominations. J-rod would be a good one too since the hobby is his job.
Or card magnet would be a good one too!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
J-Rod said:
Yikes. I am definitely one of the smaller dudes on here :lol:
That is what the ladies say. That thing you had me offer on got declined. Let me know what you want to do (if anything).

cgilmo said:
went out and found a new moderator

And I want one of you guys to back him up.

J-Rod has been nominated

any other suggestions?
J-Rod's here just about as much as anybody and is good people. If I may second that nomination, I'd like to.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
afternoon all!

I really hate the post office. Got a large lot in and it looks like a postal worker dropped the box on a corner. All the cards are bend to shat. Thankfully, it's all PC so I don't care too much. :D

Yeah J-Rod would be a good choice for mod. He spends an average of 22 hours a day on here :)

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I think J-Rod is a good candidate because he's on here a lot and also lives on the west coast, so while my ass is in bed, he's still up for another 3+ hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts