Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 15th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
I vote J-rod as well.

[youtube:jlni7afh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ8-mNqamG4&feature=related[/youtube:jlni7afh]

Ross... excuse me... J-rod for boss. ;)

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
vote-for-pedro.jpg

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
The only reason I did that was so that I could post my store as a tradelist instead of making a new tradelist that would include all of my crap lol. Then I realized why I stopped trading over there in the first place ::facepalm::

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I use to get excited the few times I tried selling there after literlaly 3 hrs with 2 different guys I get I will have to pass ::facepalm:: I even agreed to ones terms and said post it up then he said"oh man I do not have that much in paypal" I was like hey ahole you are the one that offered that price :evil:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just asked J if he really wanted that removed and he said "Yes, and I want you to put an even bigger one in its place and one at the top of the page!". He's a bad, bad man.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I just asked J if he really wanted that removed and he said "Yes, and I want you to put an even bigger one in its place and one at the top of the page!". He's a bad, bad man.

Come on man you know I told you to replace it with your sig with you and Quinn

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
J-Rod said:
[quote="Card Magnet":97r768n7]I just asked J if he really wanted that removed and he said "Yes, and I want you to put an even bigger one in its place and one at the top of the page!". He's a bad, bad man.

Come on man you know I told you to replace it with your sig with you and Quinn[/quote:97r768n7]
That's true :oops: .

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
I use to get excited the few times I tried selling there after literlaly 3 hrs with 2 different guys I get I will have to pass ::facepalm:: I even agreed to ones terms and said post it up then he said"oh man I do not have that much in paypal" I was like hey ahole you are the one that offered that price :evil:
Gotta love it!!!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Brad - They look damn near identical to me.

JH - scan or ban!!!

It's at my girlfriend's house. I use her Ebay because I'm trying to build up her feedback.

I'd ask her to scan it but I don't trust her AT ALL with cards

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
It looked pretty good to me to, just had to see them on the same screen instead of changing tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.