Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB questfort206wagner Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
And with one post true colors are shown. I am sure with such a fantastic attitude towards a very generous member you will now get a bunch of help lol

I asked that items be shipped promptly in the OP. The fact that the first one wasn't, really did make the project lose momentum right from the get go. All I did was be honest. It wasn't meant to be a big deal. I didn't even mention how long it took until after he used my mention of it to insult me. I even stated how much I appreciated the gesture... TWICE in the so-called "offensive" post. If anyone doesn't want to be involved because I speak honestly, then don't. The project will go on regardless.

Last edited:

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
If you're paying for the shipping, then you can be snippy over shipping times, whatever they may be.

something something gift horse something something mouth something something

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Really, really unsure as to why you're surprised he insulted you? He sent you a card essentially as a gift and you in not one message but two complained about how it took too long. You were "just pointing out it took longer than you hoped"? "FINALLY". "Took WAY too long to get the cards to me". Then as a final touch you added a nice passive aggressive remark in parentheses about how you lost interest and it took so long to list because it took so long to ship. I've had what you call "conversations" with you in football forums before and I'm really not sure if you do this on purpose or if you're just accidentally rude but your comments can be extremely disrespectful and I know many members have called you out on this before.

I just don't think it's right that when someone sends you a gift you complain about shipping time, I don't think you'll be getting many more gifts that way, that's all. Good luck in your project

All I did was explain why it took me so long to start the thing. Sorry that honest people who speak the truth frighten you.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
If you're paying for the shipping, then you can be snippy over shipping times, whatever they may be.

something something gift horse something something mouth something something

This is an FCB project. I stated in the OP that we need quick shipping to keep the thing moving. If someone can't ship quickly, then please don't be a part of this. This is akin to making a contest, setting forth the rules and having someone bitch at you for WANTING to follow through with them.

Last edited:

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
This is an FCB project. I stated in the OP that we need quick shipping to keep the thing moving. If someone can't ship quickly, then please don't be a part of this. This is akin to making a contest, setting forth the rules and having someone bitch at you for WANTING to follow through with them.

It's not an FCB project, it's your project, relying on the generosity of FCB members to get it rolling and keep it rolling.

Count me out broseph

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
"There is no exact end goal, but when the project runs it's course, I will sell the last item or items at auction and give HALF the net proceeds to a charity that we will vote on.

What happens to the other half?

reljac

Apr 12, 2010
Pearland, Tx
So to recap, first $1 item took two weeks to deliver, so the OP (who's planning on doing this all the way to buying a $1 Million) lost interest and abandonded the project for 5 months. Yep... This looks like a realistic goal...

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

This is a FCB project? Oh stop it now. You got something like $20 in cards from a FCB member for $1 and you couldn't help yourself to point out how its their fault after only ONE transaction lol. Call this what it is, getting something for nothing by using FCB in an effort to make some cash, and a look at my auctions topic.

If you are going to pretend this is for FCB at least pretend to be somewhat thankful when you get help here. You took the time to point out how LONG it took to ship, yet make zero mention of how he sent $20 in cards for $1. Yeah all about FCB lol

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
...and for those reasons.....I'm out
shark-tank.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Whatever. Enough of this "hurt feelings" nonsense. I'll update when anything changes.

No one said anything about "hurt feelings". I was merely saying that if someone gives you a gift you don't complain about shipping time and guess what now that you did this so called FCB project that you were profitting on is probably done. I haven't heard from another person who'd wanna donate to you after you made those comments. 50% a charity of our choice, why not 80% charity? You'd want to keep 50% and in addition to that you're complaining about shipping times. Good luck bud but it looks like, as always, your attitude has ruined another good idea.

A_Pharis

What's funny to me is that he complained about having to wait for -essentially - free items... as if getting those items were what was keeping him from a Wagner. Hell, had he got them on time - he would be a millionaire, damnit!

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
What's funny to me is that he complained about having to wait for -essentially - free items... as if getting those items were what was keeping him from a Wagner. Hell, had he got them on time - he would be a millionaire, damnit!

Well, half-millionaire. Half is going to charity.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts