Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB questfort206wagner Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
If saying that worked then this thread wouldn't be here for him to post in. HINT HINT

So clever. Why don't you just foe me again. You have been nothing but a crabby, antagonistic ********* in this thread. Go away already. I apologized to SydBarret, I did the right thing. You are just being a relentless *********. Let it go, little doggy. Let it go.

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Good. Now that that's over, let's get back to the fun part of this again.

There's no fun part, you ruined the fun part, do you see any people in a hurry to help you out now? It's funny that you call me a troll all you do is troll when anyone starts a discussion or something that can be argued in a friendly way. Your apology was only after Syd apologized to YOU!! HEEEE apologized to YOUUUU for giving you 4 pretty damn nice cards for $1!!!! You obviously don't get it because you do it over and over and over but if you want to get your point across like the shipping time was a bit too lengthy, you say:

Recieved the cards Syd, thanks so much for your contribution going to list them now! In the future to those who are generous enough to donate my way, please, if possible, send cards in a more timely manner as I have a long road ahead of me and want to make quick and steady progress. Thanks again to Syd and all who will help me in the future.

That's the message you should have written instead of "FINALLY" "Took WAY too long", etc. Take a common courtesy 101 class

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
this seems to be for a good cause and I believe that all money made through freedomcardboard should be donated to this project for the sake of the 50 % going to charity and the other 50 % being used to rid the world of evil or buy a rolex

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
now, let's give this another try

Thank you, Chris.

I would like to apologize to SydBarrett and anyone else who took offense to anything I said earlier in this thread. This is meant to be fun and I should not have "called him out" after being so generous. I honestly didn't mean for it to come off so negatively. In my head I was just explaining to everyone why it took so long for me to start. That said, I hope you guys can still enjoy the project. I will no longer be responding in-kind to any negative posts.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
this seems to be for a good cause and I believe that all money made through freedomcardboard should be donated to this project for the sake of the 50 % going to charity and the other 50 % being used to rid the world of evil or buy a rolex

So it's perfectly clear, I was upfront about everything (including 50% going to charity) right from the get-go. I didn't have to give ANYTHING to charity. I never asked for handouts or "charitable" sales. I asked to buy cards from FCB members in hopes to be able to flip them to keep the project running. If someone wants to sell me something that I can flip for a profit to keep the project running, that's their decision. I never once asked for charity, but am DOING this for charity. No one has to be involved who doesn't want to be involved.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Item #1 is finished. HUGE thank you to SydBarrett for getting the ball rolling and I apologize again for everything that happened earlier in the thread. I learned my lesson.

Item #1 Paid $1 - from SydBarrett
2011-12 ITG Canada vs The World Canadian Cloth Cross-Canada Tour Joe Nieuwendyk JSY 1/1
2002 SP Legendary Cuts Game Jersey Frank Crosetti JSY
2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Green Prismatic Dillon Howard AU
2002 Fleer Authentix Mark Teixeira

Sold For $24.88 ($16.37 Net)
- $1.00 Purchase Price
-$2.06 eBay
-$2.10 PayPal
-$3.35 Shipping
=$16.37 Net Profit

I now have $16.37 to spend. Anyone have something to sell for $16.37?

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2012
This is an FCB project. I stated in the OP that we need quick shipping to keep the thing moving. If someone can't ship quickly, then please don't be a part of this. This is akin to making a contest, setting forth the rules and having someone bitch at you for WANTING to follow through with them.
What an idiot, he should know when he's giving you a $15 profit that he needs to ship them the next day so you can take his money, I can't believe he would even think of doing that and making you wait for the money.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I now have $16.37 to spend. I could easily just find deals/steals on eBay, but I would love to keep all the money from this project moving into FCBer's pockets. Not looking for charity (although half will end up going to charity), just looking for something to buy. Anyone have something they want to sell for $16.37?

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2012
Would have gladly sold a Bryce Harper auto to you for $20 so you could make $200 towards you goal if it wasn't for the lack of gratitude

Members online