Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Saturday/Sunday - December 3/4, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxgeneral

Aug 24, 2008
Ft Carson, Co
lafanguy said:
bosoxgeneral said:
lafanguy said:
bosoxgeneral said:
doing good, had a blast snowboarding. Fell ALOT
how was the weather?
high of like 9? It was a good to go, started snowing as we were leaving
a HIGH of 9? i think it was like 60 degrees today and i was pissed at the "bad" weather :lol:
lol yea I had under armor top and bottoms, sweat pants, a t shirt, snowboarding pants and jacket on. i was fine lol

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Fiancee and I had to run to Home Depot to get a new kitchen faucet because it sprung a leak. ::facepalm::

At Home Depot, I put my emergency brake on only to have it nearly go through the floor. Les Schwab incoming. ::facepalm::

Stopped by Target to pick up groceries and use that spend $50 get $10 free. To get the total up to $50, bought 2 rack packs then used the $10 for two more.

Pulled base RC's of Cam, Green and Murray. Actually got one orange I needed. Pulled 6 Xfractors 2 refractors, 2 purples (didn't need either), and a black/299. Was glad to hit a Dalton Xfractor though.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
CollectorsCorner said:
COD > Skyrim

False. IMO COD is the same repetitive shallow gameplay. It's good to pass the time, but comes up short in terms of a satisfying experience

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
:shock: Whoa, Tim joining the nightowl crew.

Welcome to the Dark Side
character_67.gif

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Shi Guy said:
:shock: Whoa, Tim joining the nightowl crew.

Welcome to the Dark Side
character_67.gif
Working some OT, which I usually work on Saturdays, but with lamaze class yesterday and next Saturday I had to switch to Sunday to work my OT.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Happy morning people!

Lamaze class seemed like such a joke to me. We got through one class when my wife was pregnant with our first and never went back.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
mstng99tim said:
Working some OT, which I usually work on Saturdays, but with lamaze class yesterday and next Saturday I had to switch to Sunday to work my OT.

Yeah, same here. First Sunday OT in a while, but three OT shifts will look nice on the Paycheck! Plus, I'm home by 4 so there's still tons of day left too. :D

Picked up some more stuff for the Dez project and started the kiddie's shopping on the Auction site. Did have a screw-up yesterday when the Middle girl, who's still on the Fence on the whole Santa thing, saw one of her "big" gifts 'cuz someone didn't put it away right. But it's not her "Santa" gift, so that lie will continue but this is probably the last year...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Off to the Metrodome to witness Tebowing first-hand. Hope he has nothing good to pray about today!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ref the lamaze ; just make sure the DOCTOR is ready , i almost caught one of mind - doctor went by me and in about 15 seconds handed me a baby .

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Happy morning people!

Lamaze class seemed like such a joke to me. We got through one class when my wife was pregnant with our first and never went back.

We signed up for them and then my wife went on bed rest :D

^ Bed rest was probably worse :?

Status
Not open for further replies.