Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Yet Another Week And Yet Another Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
thanks guys, and yeah i really didnt plan on buying a matt ryan card but this one went for pretty cheap and im also trying to get a gems pullout card from each year they were made...now i got LT, adrian peterson and matt ryan

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
Card Magnet said:
I am without phone service for 36 hours now, and our wonderful Comcast team at customer service can't figure it out. (I've been talking to them via live chat online)

Another grip with Comcast - I STILL don't have NFL Network. They were to have it returned to their digital subscribers BY August 1. It is now the 3rd. First they steal the coverage away and get themselves into a court mess. Then the sign a contract with NFL Network saying they will reinstate it. Wonder if I can stir up a lawsuit here, cause I'm pissed. That was my most watched channel and the greedy bastards were supposed to have given it back by now... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry:

Comcast Triple Play package - It's Comtastic, if it works.

Ah comcast sucks the big one I had them for 2 years with nothing but problems. Was so happy when Wide Open West came in. Have had them for 4 years with zero issues.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Glad to see that my second attempt at talking to Comast CS online still isn't helping. I did find out that they scheduled a visit for tomorrow between 4 and 7 PM without my knowledge to see if I would be home (I will). So I'm to go another day with no phone?

She says there's nobody available to come today. Bull f'in shizz.

I was supposed to get in touch with somebody about a job today, and I have no phone to do it, nor a car at the moment to go drive to one. Hopefully my buddy gets off work in time to stop by with his cell.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Glad to see that my second attempt at talking to Comast CS online still isn't helping. I did find out that they scheduled a visit for tomorrow between 4 and 7 PM without my knowledge to see if I would be home (I will). So I'm to go another day with no phone?

I was supposed to get in touch with somebody about a job today, and I have no phone to do it, nor a car at the moment to go drive to one. Hopefully my buddy gets off work in time to stop by with his cell.

You have a land line but no cell phone? Most people I know are the opposite, they have a cell phone but no land line, myself included.

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:

You have a land line but no cell phone? Most people I know are the opposite, they have a cell phone but no land line, myself included.

I have a land line and no cell phone. I have not had a cell phone in 7 years.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
So I was told today that I'm going to a two week class starting tomorrow. The class is off in the boonies and it's more or less like an advanced basic training. You stay out there the entire time, so if you guys don't see me until August 19th you know where I am. (i.e. not dead) Sucks and I REALLY don't want to go, but them's the breaks. There's still a small chance that the class will be overbooked, and since I'm at the bottom of the list I'll be booted first. One can hope.

Anyways, another TTM came in today. Donnie Avery, on a Topps Mayo mini. The mini was kind of an experiment to see how athletes would deal with the tiny card, and this one honestly came out pretty good. Don't think I'll be sending out any more small ones though. Now that the football season is starting to gear up again, I believe this is the best possible time to send TTMs out. If you've been putting any off, get to it!
avery.png

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I have a bunch ready to go. Will be sending to Aikman, Singletary, Csonka, Qadry Ismail, Stabler, Ricky Watters and Colt Brennan. Just need to get some stamps.

Thinking about sending $20 for Bart Starr, which is reasonable but I want it on an index card so I'm debating.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
I have a bunch ready to go. Will be sending to Aikman, Singletary, Csonka, Qadry Ismail, Stabler, Ricky Watters and Colt Brennan. Just need to get some stamps.

Thinking about sending $20 for Bart Starr, which is reasonable but I want it on an index card so I'm debating.

your sending cards to them?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Daltonb1219 said:
deceptikon1978 said:

Cards to all but Aikman, Singletary and Csonka. I am sending index cards to them. I have a HOF mat I am working on. I can post up a pic of the progress later if you want to see it.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
deceptikon1978 said:

Cards to all but Aikman, Singletary and Csonka. I am sending index cards to them. I have a HOF mat I am working on. I can post up a pic of the progress later if you want to see it.

yea that sounds pretty cool id like to see it

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Willywanker said:
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:

I have a land line and no cell phone. I have not had a cell phone in 7 years.
Same here, only it's been about 4 years since I had one. I never really used one enough to justify paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts