Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Yet Another Week And Yet Another Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
deceptikon1978 said:
I have a bunch ready to go. Will be sending to Aikman, Singletary, Csonka, Qadry Ismail, Stabler, Ricky Watters and Colt Brennan. Just need to get some stamps.

Thinking about sending $20 for Bart Starr, which is reasonable but I want it on an index card so I'm debating.

your sending cards to them?

Cards to all but Aikman, Singletary and Csonka. I am sending index cards to them. I have a HOF mat I am working on. I can post up a pic of the progress later if you want to see it.
That'd be cool to see.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
All are TTM's except Moore and Lary...

HOF002.jpg

Gonna put it in a nice frame when I finally get it completed.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Thanks guys. I am thinking about maybe throwing a card or two in there to make it pop a little more. I have an Ozzie Newsome TTM on a Topps card, just not sure yet though. Its a work in progress thats gonna take a long while to complete.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Daltonb1219 said:
That is really nice i love the steve young one :D

For the price of two stamps and a $1 donation to his foundation you can't beat it. Took about two months to get back. Now that I got it though I am gonna send a few more dollars to his foundation.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Daltonb1219 said:
Yea that would be pretty sweet who all do you plan on putting on there with the the notecards?

I have out right now Fouts, Griese, Thurman Thomas, Tarkenton and Hornung. Tarkenton is a good signer but who knows what will happen with TTM. Munoz wanted $10 for an index card so I might end up paying that. Really wanna put another you would like Joe Montana but he doesn't sign TTM anymore.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Yea that would be pretty sweet who all do you plan on putting on there with the the notecards?

I have out right now Fouts, Griese, Thurman Thomas, Tarkenton and Hornung. Tarkenton is a good signer but who knows what will happen with TTM. Munoz wanted $10 for an index card so I might end up paying that. Really wanna put another you would like Joe Montana but he doesn't sign TTM anymore.

those seem really nice to have, i feel you on the montana i sent a card an index to him about 7 months ago an got nothing but the card back :cry: i really wanted his auto lol

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just had a plum for the first time in at least 5 years. WOW. It was better than sex.

My family never really bought fruit other than apples for the past few years for some reason. Boy am I glad I picked up some plums.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
just looked up some players that i want to send to on scn. not one of them signs. ugh the cardinals are the worst signing team ever

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I just had a plum for the first time in at least 5 years. WOW. It was better than sex.

My family never really bought fruit other than apples for the past few years for some reason. Boy am I glad I picked up some plums.

Lmao Plums are ******** :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Check out the SICK AP that Chris for the hobby box pulled. :eek: :eek:

EDIT- I'm an idiot and didn't include a link
[youtube:10kkijci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Vx3kp2J6Y&feature=channel_page[/youtube:10kkijci]

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
jeff550 said:
just looked up some players that i want to send to on scn. not one of them signs. ugh the cardinals are the worst signing team ever

If they're really somebody you want, send them anyway. You never know.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Seiya said:
Check out the SICK AP that Chris for the hobby box pulled. :eek: :eek:

EDIT- I'm an idiot and didn't include a link
[youtube:1fpg59lz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Vx3kp2J6Y&feature=channel_page[/youtube:1fpg59lz]

i was wondering at1st how are we going to look at it but man i love the AP an the Willis

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Why the hell would my DSL keep coming on and off? Its getting ridiculous, I am looking at the light on the box more than the computer screen.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Why the hell would my DSL keep coming on and off? Its getting ridiculous, I am looking at the light on the box more than the computer screen.

Thats why i stick with wireless :)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Because you get what you pay for....75% of the time. The rest you get nothing.

Look on the bright side compared to me - you can call 911. My mother is very sick and passed out briefly once today. If something happens (God forbid) I can't call 911 from my home.

I brought this up to the person I talked to online, and they said "Sorry for the inconvenience but nobody is available to come to your house today". I have an appointment tomorrow evening now. I told them that I bet Verizon would come today if I offered to switch back and disconnected.

It's amazing how you pay for a service, and it can go in and out without you really being able to do anything but complain.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
I hate phone companies, AT&T wouldn't send me the bill, so i couldn't pay it. I didn't know until they canceled my service, then i had to call and wait an hour to pay a damn bill.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Seiya said:
I hate phone companies, AT&T wouldn't send me the bill, so i couldn't pay it. I didn't know until they canceled my service, then i had to call and wait an hour to pay a damn bill.
lol never had that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts