Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For $350, Strasburg Will Autograph Your Unlocked Topps Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
How many of them were redeemed/available? Is there an exact print run on just the card? Or can you still get them?

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Casebusters said:
[ebay:1bfnoda5]180524537156[/ebay:1bfnoda5]

wish it was my auction

As long as they are still available, couldn't a seller with the card in his account list a BO auction for the autographed version and wait to see what happens?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Only about 110 have been redeemed as of this morning... so that's another 190 that still have to be redeemed, plus more. Surely Topps is issuing more than 300 of the actual base cards.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Jeff N. said:
Only about 110 have been redeemed as of this morning... so that's another 190 that still have to be redeemed, plus more. Surely Topps is issuing more than 300 of the actual base cards.

That's what I was asking. I know 300 Autos are available. How many base cards were given out so far? Has that been revealed anywhere?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
If you have one of these in your portfolio you could always list it on eBay as being signed and if someone buys it you can tell topps to get it signed.

Right now there is no risk because only 1/3 of the total that can be signed have been released.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
“This is another way we can use our successful online million card giveaway program and get MLB fans even closer to the game”.

~Yeah, I bought the card for $200, and the auto for $350.... thanks for the giveaway Topps!~

I still don't get why they call it a giveaway. You buy a pack of cards and one of your cards is a redemption that you just purchased. Then you pay Topps to ship the card to you. Where does "giveaway" come into it?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
vwnut13 said:
If you have one of these in your portfolio you could always list it on eBay as being signed and if someone buys it you can tell topps to get it signed.

Right now there is no risk because only 1/3 of the total that can be signed have been released.

So there's only 110 unsigned cards in portfolios total now?

I'd imagine they would be redeeming them like crazy if anyone still has codes, if they want 300 to pay for the autograph.

Figure they'd probably have to have a few thousand cards out there if they want 300 people to shell out that much for the auto.

I know I'd like to have a card, but I wouldn't be one of the 300 getting the auto.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
DWright5 said:
Jeff N. said:

That's what I was asking. I know 300 Autos are available. How many base cards were given out so far? Has that been revealed anywhere?

ONLY 110 STRASBURG CARDS HAVE BEEN REDEEMED AS OF THIS MORNING!

I have no idea about the auto redemptions, but I can guarantee LESS than 110 autos have been purchased.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Kid is a geat pitcher but for 350 I would rather get a Ryan rookie card. Don't get me wrong, I think Stras is gonna be a good pitcher, but I know Ryan was a great pitcher. I can't see spending that money on the hype right now. Just my .02

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Jeff N. said:
DWright5 said:
[quote="Jeff N.":3lbj706z]Only about 110 have been redeemed as of this morning... so that's another 190 that still have to be redeemed, plus more. Surely Topps is issuing more than 300 of the actual base cards.

ONLY 110 STRASBURG CARDS HAVE BEEN REDEEMED AS OF THIS MORNING!

I have no idea about the auto redemptions, but I can guarantee LESS than 110 autos have been purchased.[/quote:3lbj706z]

Wow, wonder if they are gonna flood them with any codes that are redeemed now, so they can sell the Autos?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I just asked on their facebook page if they will be issuing more Strasburgs so they can meet the 300 mark, I will keep you posted!

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
cgilmo said:
I think people should charge what they think the market is for everything.

Oh wait, that's how almost every industry on the face of the earth operates.

what about communism places

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
I just asked on their facebook page if they will be issuing more Strasburgs so they can meet the 300 mark, I will keep you posted!
i thought i read that the strasburgs will be available during the entire million card giveaway and not his first start.

Members online

Latest posts