Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
COFFEE REFILL . Checking prices on inserts I'll take to Stadium . Many have shot up like crazy . I have a limit of prices due to I cater more to kids with $5.00 to spend thus my team packs sell well . 100 teams NFL MLB NBA ---some DON'T sell LOL .Just went thru a 5000 count box one team and only found 5 cards that MIGHT sell . After all these years and I'm getting older I finally have a way to ALPHA boxes quicker . Always needing newer base commons .I'm in a team collector group which we buy boxes . This picture was at least 5 years ago . Now use tent and three eight foot tables- NOT at gate lowered sales at first . One table for each major sport . Come down this way = Might have couple extra tickets . Sometimes players will sign BEFORE AND AFTER GAME . Never know who will sign

Attachments

• 09-03-2017 03;19;55PM.jpg
    09-03-2017 03;19;55PM.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 9

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
COFFEE REFILL . Checking prices on inserts I'll take to Stadium . Many have shot up like crazy . I have a limit of prices due to I cater more to kids with $5.00 to spend thus my team packs sell well . 100 teams NFL MLB NBA ---some DON'T sell LOL .Just went thru a 5000 count box one team and only found 5 cards that MIGHT sell . After all these years and I'm getting older I finally have a way to ALPHA boxes quicker . Always needing newer base commons .I'm in a team collector group which we buy boxes . This picture was at least 5 years ago . Now use tent and three eight foot tables- NOT at gate lowered sales at first . One table for each major sport . Come down this way = Might have couple extra tickets . Sometimes players will sign BEFORE AND AFTER GAME . Never know who will sign
Many sign… plus it’s the thrill of the hunt! Great park and Barry makes you feel like royalty!

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
What do you use to check card prices?

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Closing out the year makes for a busy paperwork day.

@MrMet2.0 I downloaded the CollX & ALT apps a while back. Didn't care for them. I need to try them again. I'm sure they have made some changes.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Ah, I see. Still really neat to see all of them in one place. Even better that you're in touch with him.

Fun fact that probably 99% of FBC already knows. Fred Lynn and Ichiro are the only two people to win ROY and MVP in the same year.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
What do you use to check card prices?
I check EBAY ---cut prices down on most . average 2 .00 ,I do have some 5.00 up priced cards. Team packs 5.00 . Inserts on some teams 1/2 ebay .Certain teams / player NEVER sell . I pay % of sales to stadium . So I have to price for that fee . My team packs 50 -75 different players all years , single stars . Consider I also get a place to leave 3 eight foot tables / tent . I take 8 3200 counts and display boxes for team packs ,three displays for singles . I have three Kids days = 1000 /3000 kids bused in . I average under 25 sets ups a season. Kids days $300.some times lot more , some night games under $75. = OUCH add rain outs. I have one customer average $50.00 a night . Only one shop -in mall with singles =my prices HALF of his . Stadium 5 miles from home . We have 4 season tickets so end of year not much profit LOL .Most REC teams will get pack of 15 misc cards FREE on nights I don't sell . Group we are in we get to eat supper with team once a month -NO autos at that . Some Players sign for fans before and after -both teams . this is how i keep track of team packs inventory

Attachments

• 06-20-2017 05;58;42PM.jpg
    06-20-2017 05;58;42PM.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 6

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
This month I gave close to 1000 plus packs of junk commons 15 to a pack to elementary schools . Several local recs get cards during season -----

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Ah, I see. Still really neat to see all of them in one place. Even better that you're in touch with him.

Fun fact that probably 99% of FBC already knows. Fred Lynn and Ichiro are the only two people to win ROY and MVP in the same year.
He posted them publicly, not sure where, I saw them on Xitter…

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts