Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
got in pool about daylight ---tossed one frog out of pool --second one got away . refill coffee cup / meds taken . Local game tonight =calling for rain guess no set up -getting tired of cover up or close down fast . I am allowed to put loaded hand truck in office --just too much on me . Playing Red Sox team ---will have another weekend with them . Still have Yankees and Braves on weekends .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nice!

Where do you go?

I prefer Bethany but they’re all good.

Careful, there’s Construction at 1/9 right at the start of Midway. In the summer? Really guys?

He was raised in Rehoboth, went to Henlopen HS before transferring to IMG. It’s Right up the street from that construction. They’re a multi-sport powerhouse, mostly cuz of their huge coverage area.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Nice!

Where do you go?

I prefer Bethany but they’re all good.

Careful, there’s Construction at 1/9 right at the start of Midway. In the summer? Really guys?

He was raised in Rehoboth, went to Henlopen HS before transferring to IMG. It’s Right up the street from that construction. They’re a multi-sport powerhouse, mostly cuz of their huge coverage area.

We’re staying in Millville, right by Bethany, when we go to the beach Bethany is the one we go to

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts