Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Friday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Gonna be heading home after class this morning. I have an eye appointment tomorrow.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Argh...

So, there is a student budget meeting this morning... At 11... Same time as a certain hockey game...

I don't have to go, but I should go.

In any case, hockey sections are tonight. USA, Canada? Meh.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Uh oh. Just got a message that my inbox is 90% full. Not too bad considering I've never dumped it since I started on FCB.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
What do you guys think of this? Its in my PC. Have had it since 2010. It is 12/25.
Good morning and welcome to the MT Frankation. That is one very nice PC card you have there.

More snow last night, my snowblower went on the fritz last night and now I'm stuck in the driveway. UGH!

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Another rainy day here, but happy to finally be rid of the flu I had for a week. Missed two days of work because of it, but on the bright side I only work today and tomorrow then it is my weekend :)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning and welcome to the MT Frankation. That is one very nice PC card you have there.

More snow last night, my snowblower went on the fritz last night and now I'm stuck in the driveway. UGH!

Certainly not a good day for that to be happening ...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
This is why we can't have nice things!

Im kidding, space isnt the issue. My boxes have over 11k messages.

Haha, I figured if space was an issue there would be a smaller limit. On blowout the limit is at 1500. When I first started it was only 100 and didn't get an increase until I asked for it. I

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Don Zimmer reported to work yesterday at Rays Spring Training.

c4s_zim022114_12603332_8col.jpg

This season marks Zimmer’s 66th consecutive year in professional baseball (major and minor leagues), and although baseball doesn’t keep track of longevity in both leagues, it’s likely that Zimmer’s streak is the longest in baseball history. In 2013, Zimmer's tenure eclipsed the legendary Hall of Famer Connie Mack spent 64 consecutive seasons in pro ball, most of them managing the Philadelphia Athletics. Since 2004, Zimmer has been the Tampa Bay Rays’ senior baseball adviser.

"He's starting to look as good as he did on that old Brooklyn Dodgers baseball card," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "He's lost all that weight, he's got that look on his face, he's got a bounce about him. It's great to have him down here, and the players really dig having him here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts