Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FrogsRGreat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teambo1634

Jul 25, 2010
Ummm, yes you did. You gave me a fake number. The USPS confirms this. If you had of sent me a card, Id have it by now. If the DC number was from your so called packing slip. It would exist in the Post office computer system. Packages may get lost. DC numbers never get erased.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
teambo1634 said:
FrogsRGreat said:
teambo1634 said:
I'm still waiting for my card. Was told twice it was on its way Never got it. Filed a claim with paypal, and frogs in turn gives a fake DC number. Its been over a week now and the number dose not exist according to the post office. I would call leaving fake Confirmation details on a paypal claim against her would qualify as a scam.

And yes this was all done on the BO forums.

No one else has ever had a problem with a dc# i have sent out. I do not know what has happened with this particular one but will be happy to refund the money received for said transacation.

Thanks,

Sara

What about the private messages where you insulted me, why did you not offer a refund on BO when i pointed out the DC was fake. Its not a matter of there being a problem with the DC, its a matter you submitted a fake one. As of yet you still have not refunded me my money. But I will just let paypal refund it and deal with you for the fake DC. According to paypal, that is grounds for account termination.

For those wanting it here is the USPS Tracking Number: 0306 0320 0002 9267 6893. Its not a fact of it getting lost, or her never taking it to post office. Its purely fake. It was never created. I was nice to you about this on the other board. Gave you plenty of chances and time. Clearly you tried to scam me, and now your busted for it.

Just because a number doesn't show on the USPS site doesn't mean its fake.

I've mailed from my campus post office with DC before; the number showed as invalid until the package arrived at its destination.

NSCF

Mar 28, 2009
boxbreaker44 said:
You guys are dicks, her husband was just in the hospital for a heart attack I think getting you your cardboard is the last thing on her mind.

Normally, you would have a valid point but where this falls short is that she was online everyday still trying to make deals while people that had deals before her situation were still waiting, not getting replies, wondering where their stuff was.

Why not inform people of the situation before it blew up? Why still make deals when you arent sending out anytime soon?

Why post for sympathy after being called out? Plain and simple, HER actions led to this. Anyone in their right mind that had made a deal wether it was a trade or a purchase would get nervous when their stuff isnt arriving like it should and the other party wont explain their actions.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Just had one of my most seamless transitions on this site ever with FrogsRGreat. Bought an item on Wednesday, she told me should would ship on Friday. Got my DC# from her Saturday, and it arrived - just as described - on Monday.

Thanks for the great transaction. I will leave appropriate feedback.

btimm

Jul 24, 2010
FrogsRGreat said:
First of all....I didn't give anyone fake DC's. Did you get one BTimm? I didn't think so. Yankee didn't get a DC number at all, because the sale was too small. Teambo didn't get a fake number, it came off the side of the DC slip that I sent with his card. Everyone seems to come out of the woodwork when one person has a problem.

As for stating that I wasn't going to ship at all, explain my positives. You don't continue to rack up positive feedback, if you are stealing from people.....DUH!!!

One person isn't having a problem - a whole slew of people have had problems, double digits. As for explaining your positives, explain why I still don't have my cards 5-6 weeks after the transaction? As soon as I get my part of the transaction, I will not be a bother anymore, that is certain.

But seriously, I can't even fathom how you can seel off a card you got in a trade with me before even thinking about going to the post office to send off my part of the deal. What really is just baffling though is how you don't seem to think that is an issue. Eesh. ::facepalm::

FrogsRGreat

Mar 30, 2010
Big Blue Nation!!!
NSCF said:
boxbreaker44 said:
You guys are dicks, her husband was just in the hospital for a heart attack I think getting you your cardboard is the last thing on her mind.

Normally, you would have a valid point but where this falls short is that she was online everyday still trying to make deals while people that had deals before her situation were still waiting, not getting replies, wondering where their stuff was.

Why not inform people of the situation before it blew up? Why still make deals when you arent sending out anytime soon?

Why post for sympathy after being called out? Plain and simple, HER actions led to this. Anyone in their right mind that had made a deal wether it was a trade or a purchase would get nervous when their stuff isnt arriving like it should and the other party wont explain their actions.
\

I did leave a post here telling about what was going on with my husband. I also sent pm's to several individuals regarding what happened. No I couldn't stop and mail cards on the way to or from the hospital. I rode in an ambulance to Louisville and then had to have someone come pick my husband and I up from the hospital in Louisville since I didn't have my car with me. Unfortunately I didn't take the time to pack baseball cards or my laptop when my husband feel ill. I described this in an earlier post as well. I was not on the computer while we were at the hospital bc I didn't have access to a computer in ICU. If anyone has an issue please let me know. I am NOT here to scam anyone. To anyone from BO I can not get onto the forum to access my info for any pending transactions that were not completed before my suspension. Please send me a message with the info and I will take care of each transaction.

NSCF

Mar 28, 2009
FrogsRGreat said:
I did leave a post here telling about what was going on with my husband. I also sent pm's to several individuals regarding what happened. No I couldn't stop and mail cards on the way to or from the hospital. I rode in an ambulance to Louisville and then had to have someone come pick my husband and I up from the hospital in Louisville since I didn't have my car with me. Unfortunately I didn't take the time to pack baseball cards or my laptop when my husband feel ill. I described this in an earlier post as well. I was not on the computer while we were at the hospital bc I didn't have access to a computer in ICU. If anyone has an issue please let me know. I am NOT here to scam anyone. To anyone from BO I can not get onto the forum to access my info for any pending transactions that were not completed before my suspension. Please send me a message with the info and I will take care of each transaction.

Your problems started on BO and thats where you should have informed people but didnt. Again, you got yourself into this position so dont play innocent and act like a victim.

Theres plenty of people with documentation that extend before your husbands issues, and even with the timeline you gave about that whole situation going down, others have proof that you were making deals during the those times.

You dug yourself a grave and you have to lie in it for awhile. Act like an adult and suck it up like a big girl and stop blaming others for going off because you werent a responsible trader.

FrogsRGreat

Mar 30, 2010
Big Blue Nation!!!
NSCF said:
FrogsRGreat said:

Your problems started on BO and thats where you should have informed people but didnt. Again, you got yourself into this position so dont play innocent and act like a victim.

Theres plenty of people with documentation that extend before your husbands issues, and even with the timeline you gave about that whole situation going down, others have proof that you were making deals during the those times.

You dug yourself a grave and you have to lie in it for awhile. Act like an adult and suck it up like a big girl and stop blaming others for going off because you werent a responsible trader.

I appreciate your feedback. I will continually work towards proving myself as a responsible trader. I am not blaming others for being upset about the card issues. I got upset for being accused of being a scammer and that was never my intent. I am working to correct any issues that existed. That is all I can do right now. I got upset for being called a liar that I wasn't old enough to be married or have a husband that had a heart attack. I provided proof of this occurrence as well even though I was not obligated to. Did you at any time get onto BO and notifiy them that my husband did in fact have a heart attack? That I was not lying about this? My guess is no. I got upset for being called lazy. No I do not go to the post office everyday that does not make me lazy. I got upset for the personal attacks, references to my intelligence, remarks about where I live. I can handle constructive criticism but that was not what that was. NSCF is there an issue that we have that hasn't been resolved?

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
She is an A+ trader. Highly doubt there was any problems. Yankeesfan is a 11 year old kid who clearly scammed you. I also would never take a member with 0 feed back and 9 posts word over a person with over 30 feedback. this thread is useless.

yankeesfan24

MarlinsManiac20 said:
She is an A+ trader. Highly doubt there was any problems. Yankeesfan is a 11 year old kid who clearly scammed you. I also would never take a member with 0 feed back and 9 posts word over a person with over 30 feedback. this thread is useless.
11 yrs old and clearly scammed huh

pathetic dude, keep up the Alex White collection

coolstorybro.jpg

yankeesfan24

FrogsRGreat said:
First of all....I didn't give anyone fake DC's. Did you get one BTimm? I didn't think so. Yankee didn't get a DC number at all, because the sale was too small. Teambo didn't get a fake number, it came off the side of the DC slip that I sent with his card. Everyone seems to come out of the woodwork when one person has a problem.

As for stating that I wasn't going to ship at all, explain my positives. You don't continue to rack up positive feedback, if you are stealing from people.....DUH!!!
is that why you PM'ed me one on BOcards, hmmm, even more weird, just tell me the truth that you didnt ship out my cards, and i will let you alone

FrogsRGreat

Mar 30, 2010
Big Blue Nation!!!
Regardless of what you think, your cards did go out. As far as "letting me alone" goes, you will do that anyway. You are not the only person who can start crap. You also are not the only person who can contact a MOD. My feedback continues to grow, while your relevance on this board starts to become more obvious....Screw over a perfectly good trader, because she didn't let you extort cards from her. Have you forgotten that you tried to threaten me into mailing different cards that what you paid for, by telling me you'd leave a negative, and contact the MODs? I thought that you might. Good luck with your 12th B-day party. Maybe you can go watch the new Twilight movie, with the other "tweens"

btimm

Jul 24, 2010
MarlinsManiac20 said:

I'd advise you to read the thread over on blowout that is linked here before saying a thread is useless. Take the words of 10+ members that have issues. Or don't, you were warned and clearly let your opinion get in the way of facts.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I think this thread has run it's course.

I've read the entire thread and have digested all info. Every single instance of questionable activity has been addressed by Frogs, and see no reason why we should be kicking a dead horse here. If any of you out there still have issue(s) with her that stem from dealings on FCB, please contact her via PM. If it's not resolved, then contact a mod. Enough is enough.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
After reading the looooong thread on blow out, and reading what has transpired here I think I have a pretty good idea of what happened here.

Frogs got behind on shipping, something that happens occasionally.

Some of the people she were behind on shipping to were a bit too harsh, childish, and petty.

Frogs responded in kind in a *** for tat game of pettyness.

When the dust settles it leads to a bunch of unhappy people and a bunch of finger pointing. I don't think frogs is a scammer. Scammers just do not target low end transactions like this.

This isn't to say that low end transactions are not important, because they clearly are. Everyone who bought or traded for something needs to receive it, and we can't have someone who does not ship trading on this site. I have confidence that the 3 people on blow out owed cards will get them soon, and if there is anything I can do to help or some information I am missing please feel free to drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.