Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gilmore Claus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
boomets said:
http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy79/boomets/Longo%20PC%20FT/

You are a piece of ****. A simple "Evan Longoria" search on Photobucket will show which albums you ripped those scans off of.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
Great thing you're doing Gilmo. Very Christmas spirited! Too bad you get dolts that post other peoples PC's and admit it then you get "$250 BestBuy" stealing pics so that he can try and get a card for nothing. Pretty pathetic guys. How about let a deserving collecting get a nice card instead of trying to weasel something for nothing that you'll only put up on Ebay anyway. Disgusting. ::facepalm::

Merry Christmas to the rest of you that are considerate and fair.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
It was a joke, i think everyone realized that
But one of them realy is mine

The dual one

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
boomets said:

The dual one

That's what they all say after they are caught red handed... ::facepalm::

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
scan0016.jpg
Longox.jpg
x4scan0001.jpg
two ss balls and 2 signed newspaper clippings unscanned.
Bowman auto unscanned. Much more here and there
Longoriarookielot.jpg

Not much, but none of it is leaving anytime soon.

EDIT
Hopefully nothing starts drama here, all have been in my photobucket for months. Not a huge player collector guy of anyone, but certainty got some value here. If it's not enough give it to someone with a nicer collection. Just want to say thank you for the generosity gilmo.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
IT was pretty obvious cause the same card with the same numbering was on someone elses photobucket
Does it have to be someone from fcb, i know someone on beckett who has a really nice longo collection

Sorry bout the JOKE

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
boomets said:

The dual one

i don't think everyone realized that it was a joke. Just stop and think next time you post :lol:

Something I also need to do sometimes ::facepalm::

Again, great stuff Chris!
avery

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
boomets said:
IT was pretty obvious cause the same card with the same numbering was on someone elses photobucket
Does it have to be someone from fcb, i know someone on beckett who has a really nice longo collection

Sorry bout the JOKE

Of course it's a joke! As card collectors, we all have an encyclopedic knowledge of every person who owns what serial numbered card, of every possible serial numbered card made. It's just common sense..it's so obvious to me, now that you point it out!

::facepalm::

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
andyduke86 said:
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/andyduke/Autographed%208x10%20Photos%20NFT/Evan%20Longoria/

pw is autographs

not cards but PC autographs

WINNER! PM me your address and enlarge your chimney

Gilmore Claus is a big guy.

NEEEEEXXXTTTT
liquidation1-1.jpg

just the JOBA!!!!

boomets ignored for cheating

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
boomets said:

Sorry bout the JOKE

So what exactly is the funny part of this joke? The fact people have to check serial numbers to see the punchline? You need to work on your act if so.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
boomets said:

Sorry bout the JOKE

Look kid, smarten up. First, it wasn't a joke. Second, you got busted. Plain and simple. Take a few days and reflect. Give the rest of us a break. I wish I had the power. I'd give you a break on principle alone.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
NYCrulesU said:
boomets said:

Sorry bout the JOKE

Look kid, smarten up. First, it wasn't a joke. Second, you got busted. Plain and simple. Take a few days and reflect. Give the rest of us a break. I wish I had the power. I'd give you a break on principle alone.

I thought about it

but decided the humiliation was enough

Back to topic, anyone think JOBA rules and have the bucket to prove it?

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
cgilmo said:
NYCrulesU said:
boomets said:

Sorry bout the JOKE

I thought about it

but decided the humiliation was enough

Back to topic, anyone think JOBA rules and have the bucket to prove it?

So true :lol: Train back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts