Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-Go Blue- The Official Dodgers Thread(All things Dodgers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I don't think Young's addition will screw up chemistry at all. Chemistry wise, he's a much lower risk than the additions of the flamboyant Wilson and Marmol. He has playoff experience and will contribute something of worth before all is said and done.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Hey guys. I still hate every single one of you who posts on this thread with a passion burning with the heat of 10,000 fires in my orange and black soul.

But.

You guys have had a helluva season, and I hope (more for the sake of Baseball, not the Dodgers) that Puig get's his head straightened on and becomes a role model for the next generation. He has huge potential and I wish him the best.

Good luck in the playoffs, I hope you guys destroy some east coast NL teams but get swept in the WS ;)

#westcoastbestcoast

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I don't think Young's addition will screw up chemistry at all. Chemistry wise, he's a much lower risk than the additions of the flamboyant Wilson and Marmol. He has playoff experience and will contribute something of worth before all is said and done.

I don't see how Brian Wilson could negatively effect ANY clubhouse. Except maybe the Yankees....

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Andre Ethier is doing awesome in the second half.
In fact, he's out-hitting Yasiel Puig over the past two months:

Ethier - .312 July, .318 August.

Puig - .297 July, .320 August

Ethier usually starts out blazing hot, then fades over the final months.
But it's the opposite this year and he's one of the reasons the Dodgers have been on an incredible run.

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Obviously Kershaws problem this season is that he was going up too few runs to win lol. He fixed that tonight and got the W.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
With Labor Day win and Dbacks loss....

Dodgers magic number is.....

12.5 game lead over Dbacks now and 2nd best record in MLB behind ATL.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
and official. Dbacks did indeed complete a loss to the Jays, slip sliding away at 13.5 GB and....

Dodgers magic number is.....

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
ok, so apparently Kemp is signing Topps cards again. just opened up mail from Topps..3 museum collection autos, gold silver and black, and a heritage red and clubhouse collection gu/auto. much more on the way, ill post scan later tonight..

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The Dodgers need to just shut down Kemp for the season.
More bad news today:

ESPN -- Matt Kemp injured his right hamstring while working out in Arizona, and his rehabilitation has been shut down indefinitely, the Los Angeles Dodgers said Friday.

Kemp was working out at the team's minor league facility in Glendale, Ariz. He was coming off a minor league rehab assignment in which he went 0-for-18 with seven strikeouts in Class A games. With just 23 games left in the Dodgers' season, Kemp's chances of returning appear slim.

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
The Dodgers need to just shut down Kemp for the season.
More bad news today:

not a shocker the way 2013 has gone. I was even wondering why bother having Kemp back for Sept and playoffs when the Dodgers have more than enough OF's in the rotation and they are winning without him.
Kemp should have just chilled out for the rest of 2013 and be rarin' to go in February to prove he won't be as fragile as glass in 2014.

btw, Dodgers magic number is....

dbacks lost in their almost been-embarrassed-by-a-perfect-game loss to the Giants. Giants just hanging onto their puncher's chance playoff chances. I have a feeling when the Dodgers get rid of the Reds, the division clinch will be rapidly taken care of since the rest of the season will be against divisional opponents.

Members online